7-12 & Ungraded
Mesa, AZ

Canyon Valley High School 3

Posted October 20, 2010
Coming from an excelling top rated school district that worked great for one of my kids but had no alternative program for the other , Gilbert is lucky to have a program for these kids. A program that starts in 11th grade is too late for most of these less motivated students. The staff is supportive and security is ever present. Its designed to get kids their HS dimploma in safety . If your child is able to make it at a typical high school, they should by all means do that but if they need a small program where its OK to be less than perfect without being tossed or left behind,or judged Canyon Valley may be a blessing.

Canyon Valley High School 1

Posted August 01, 2010
This is the kind of school where the students have control. They are permitted to talk back, not listen and disrupt during learning time with minimal to no consequence. I audited some courses while my daughter attended and due to all of my concerns parents were no longer allowed to audit courses during the past school year. i got my kid outta there ASAP. This is a waste of tax dollars and time. Be aware that they have changed the name of the school to attempt to get rid of the reputation, but its the same people as be fore. Now called CANYON VALLEY SCHOOL.. beware.

Canyon Valley High School

Posted October 06, 2008
My son is a 7th grader and does not feel comfortable to ask his teachers for help, he said they never have time and when he had asked 1 time his teacher got upset.Isn't this what they are there for?Student of Mesquite Jr.High.

Canyon Valley High School 1

Posted June 05, 2007
My son has been going there for 2 years and he has not excelled at all,they do not put or encourage students like they should.

Posted September 18, 2006
My nephew has enhanced his reading and math habits overall.

Posted May 25, 2006
This school is the best for students who are having troubles in bigger high schools. It allows more one on one contact with the teachers and administrators.

Posted March 10, 2005
I am not a parent but a student who recently graduated from this school. I know that if it wasnt for the school, principal and outstanding faculity I would have never graduated. They gave me the second chance that I needed. They pushed me when I was in times of doubts, they lead me through the rough times and congradulated me in the good. I have never been to a school like ACE before but I owe them everything. There were times in my younge life that I didnt tink I was able to reach the goals that set for me from myself, family and friends. But as I contiuned to grow, listen, and learn, I conquered those goals that I once thought were so unlikely. Ace may not have the funding, or quanity of teachers and students as other schools do, but in my eyes Ace is number one.

Canyon Valley High School 4

Posted February 10, 2005
My Daughter attends Gilbert Learning Center to catch up on her schoolwork which was hindered by some personal problems we experienced in Clifornia. She can't say enough good things about the school's faculty in terms of the support and encouragement she has received from the whole staff. I couldn't agree with my daughter more. Keep up the great work Gilbert Learning Center Staff members!

Canyon Valley High School 4

Posted August 22, 2003
The staff at this school really care about the student's well-being and their education. Very dedicated and non-judgemental. Their desire is to see the students succeed. I know they are in my child's corner. Encouraging and challenging each student to reach their own potential.

Canyon Valley High School