Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are really effective in their instruction and classroom management. Students are always learning and the classrooms are calm.

Amount of homework: Agree

LAA has a good mix of review work and project work sent home for students to complete.

Our family loves LAA, we have multiple children that attend and they love the staff, teachers, programs, activities and facility.

Develops character: Strongly agree

LI berry Arts staff and teachers are wonderful about instilling an atmosphere of integrity and equality within all of the students.

This school is amazing! The staff is awesome and they really care about their students. I definitely recommend Liberty Arts Academy!

Liberty is a fabulous little school. We were searching for a small, caring school, and we found it at LAA! The teachers and principal are always asking how we are, they all know our names and they truly care about how our children are growing academically and emotionally. Thank you LAA!

Develops character: Strongly agree

LAA has a wonderful Character Education program. My children receive weekly lessons from their school counselor on honesty, integrity and fairness (as well as other traits). We are so happy when our kids come home and want to teach us about how they learned to be better people each day. This school is awesome!

My kids have been attending LAA for 5 years! We have been so happy here. My kids are learning so much. We absolutely love their teachers and Ms. Angel! This school is like a family. I know my kids are cared for & their needs are being met. My kids love all of the extra activities after school. We look forward to many more years at LAA!!

Our son has Aspergers and after being disappointed by the lack of services offered by Mesa Public Schools, we started looking elsewhere. Other MPS schools wouldn't touch him and said go back to Wilson. We approached several charter schools and were essentially told, "We'll take him, but don't want to have to do anything special to help," disappointing. Then we discovered Liberty Arts after a friend enrolled their son there. Small class sizes meant the teacher could learn about his special needs. She learned his triggers and how to help him manage them and now he's in the top of his class and fitting in well. Our son went from a child that was frustrated and crying many days, to a kid that wakes up and is ready for school all on his own, anxious to learn.

I am the parent of an excelling 7th grader. LAA has made learning fun for him. He enjoys his small class sizes and the hand-on projects that his 3 teachers engage him in each week. He comes home and tells me how much he learned, and how excited he is for the next big project in math, reading, science and history. He also gets a well rounded education including Nation Junior Honor Society, PE, Visual Arts, sports club, creative writer's club, dances and family events. This school is what I remember school being like when I was growing up. The staff and principal are caring and provide excellent customer service. We are very happy being part of the LAA family and I would recommend this school to anyone who cares deeply about their child's academic success and emotional well-being. Thank you LAA!

Last modified Liberty Arts Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.