K-6|Private

Bad
Good

Let me say that this is the most academically sound elementary school around. There is no compromise on Academic Excellence. The structure, care, and attention to each student is unsurpassed. Trinity builds a foundation for higher levels of thinking and with the classical learning methodology it convinced my wife and I that this was the place for our child. As a matter of fact, my child was reading and comprehending the reading material in kindergarten. We could not find another school that had their students test several grades higher than what "grade" they were enrolled in but finally at Trinity, we did. If you go to see the school ask them about their testing results compared to other children throughout the country. You'll be amazed.

My children attended Trinity Christian School until we moved away from Arizona when they were in second and fourth grades. It was a wrenching experience to leave our beloved school, and no school since then has come up to the standard. Campus is peaceful, subjects are classic education and children are taught self-discipline. It's truly amazing, I've never seen anything like it anywhere else. I would definitely have continued with Trinity if we had stayed in Arizona.

I love this school. As a former public school teacher, I truly feel Trinity is a treasure and am thrilled my child attends here. The peace and order on the campus are soothing to a fast-paced world. Academically, Trinity does an outstanding job of teaching students a high level, classical education. Students excel in fundamental knowledge and skills sometimes missed in newer teaching practices.

Trinity is a blessing. I am thrilled to have found it and have my children attend. My children are soaring because of their Christ-centered and structured routine. Thank you Trinity! :)

We are so glad we found this school. When we first started school shopping, we were concerned with finding a good student to teacher ratio, not wanting to put our children into the over crowded conditions found in many schools.. At Trinity, because the class size is low and the teachers are excellent, students receive much time and care in mastering instruction. We also appreciated the joy and eagerness with which the children learn, again, to the credit of the gifted teachers.

Trinity Christian School is amazing! Not only are the teachers top notch, but it is also affordable. Trinity is academic but also boasts an amazing music, art, pe, and language program. The parents at Trinity are involved (if they choose to be) which creates a loving, safe atmosphere. History is taught and our children have brought home excellent historic books. We love this school. You have to see it to get a sense of how special it is!

If you are looking for an educational oasis for your children in grades K-6 grade, then Trinity Christian School is just that. The teacher student ratio is very small, so each child receives copious amounts of individual attention. The curriculum is considered classical and VERY back to basics. Children are taught decorum and respect for adults in a loving atmosphere. The school was established in 1975 and does run any endless fundraisers while still giving students a top notch education. Students consistently score very highly on the Stanford Achievement Test. Last year my 4th grader tested "Post-High-School" on more than half of the categories tested! I am a parent & an alumni!

Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6