Mesa, AZ
After care: No

Posted January 27, 2014
I love this school. As a former public school teacher, I truly feel Trinity is a treasure and am thrilled my child attends here. The peace and order on the campus are soothing to a fast-paced world. Academically, Trinity does an outstanding job of teaching students a high level, classical education. Students excel in fundamental knowledge and skills sometimes missed in newer teaching practices.

Posted January 22, 2014
Trinity is a blessing. I am thrilled to have found it and have my children attend. My children are soaring because of their Christ-centered and structured routine. Thank you Trinity! :)

Posted December 04, 2013
We are so glad we found this school. When we first started school shopping, we were concerned with finding a good student to teacher ratio, not wanting to put our children into the over crowded conditions found in many schools.. At Trinity, because the class size is low and the teachers are excellent, students receive much time and care in mastering instruction. We also appreciated the joy and eagerness with which the children learn, again, to the credit of the gifted teachers.

Posted November 30, 2013
Trinity Christian School is amazing! Not only are the teachers top notch, but it is also affordable. Trinity is academic but also boasts an amazing music, art, pe, and language program. The parents at Trinity are involved (if they choose to be) which creates a loving, safe atmosphere. History is taught and our children have brought home excellent historic books. We love this school. You have to see it to get a sense of how special it is!

Posted April 24, 2013
The Instruction and learning can not be matched. Anyone serious about their children's education must attend an open house.

Posted September 29, 2010
If you are looking for an educational oasis for your children in grades K-6 grade, then Trinity Christian School is just that. The teacher student ratio is very small, so each child receives copious amounts of individual attention. The curriculum is considered classical and VERY back to basics. Children are taught decorum and respect for adults in a loving atmosphere. The school was established in 1975 and does run any endless fundraisers while still giving students a top notch education. Students consistently score very highly on the Stanford Achievement Test. Last year my 4th grader tested "Post-High-School" on more than half of the categories tested! I am a parent & an alumni!

Trinity Christian School
2402 N Usery Pass Rd, Mesa, AZ  85207
Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Trinity Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top