Bad
Good

My daughter has been at this school for two years and we have LOVED it. The teachers have clear expectations and we've had great communication with the staff who truly have the childrens' best interests at heart. Parents are very involved and administration is open to suggestions. We love the curriculum and my daughter has really excelled here. Would recommend to anyone!

We have been with the Franklin Schools since my daughter entered kindergarten and we could not ask for a better education for her. She is excelling academically. We have never had a bad teacher and the administration is top notch. We would recommend this school to anyone that has a child that needs to be challenged. We are looking forward to her furthering her education at the junior high next year. When the two campus combined last year there were a few speed bumps at the beginning but it has been smooth sailing this year. Thank you for providing a "great school".

I use to be in love with this school. I love the academics and the method they teach it in. Almost all the teachers are top notch....however the administration need to improve their act. I have never been treated so rudely or unkind by anyone, until this year. There are a few staff members who believe in yelling and degrading to parents when they have a disagreement. If you do not like anything in the hand book or have an opinion on how you to make improvements, don't bother telling it to them...all you will get is disrespect!!! Totally use to love Franklin's school, until they merged!

Franklin at Brimhall Elementary is a wonderful school. My child is new this year, but not new to Franklin schools. Our experience from the beginning (from orientation all the way till now) has been great! We are very, very, very pleased with the campus, the staff, the principal and the students that he gets to attend with. We are also pleased with his teacher and we are so, so, so thankful that we finally got in (we were on the waiting list). This school definitely deserves a 5 star.....actually a 10 star!

I've been very pleased with Franklin Brimhall. My kids went to the local school which was also highly rated, but I found that they taught to the lowest level allowed by state levels. Most kids are able to raise to the expectations the school places on them. If your kids are bright and you are interested in challenging them to succeed, I highly recommend this school.

The new Brimhall campus has turned out great, and the Franklin tradition of high quality instruction continues. I have 4 kids attending the school and the cirriculum, instruction, testing methodology, homework, activities are all top notch. There is an emphasis on setting the bar high, and being disciplined.

Last modified Franklin at Brimhall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.