Public charter
Mesa, AZ
Students enrolled: ?

Posted September 02, 2014
STEP UP staff works diligently to help students achieve their best academically and enhances social skills through life skill training.

Posted August 07, 2014
I am more than pleased with Step Up School. I have three children here with three different teachers. While each teacher has their own teaching style, they are all competent and loving teachers. I love all the technology. My kids love coming to school, I have no complaints in the morning. Thank you Step UP!

Step Up School 4

Posted July 26, 2014
I am very pleased with the teachers at STEP UP. My child has been shown nothing by love. The teachers and aides are more than capable. Teachers spend countless hours preparing for their students and really try to teach my child where she is.

Posted October 18, 2013
STEP UP Schools provides excellent opportunities for students in the area. Students engage in learning through small groups and class sizes stay under 22. There is an infectious positive atmosphere that helps to focus student learning and achievement.

Step Up School
44 East 5th Street, Mesa, AZ  85201
Last modified Step Up School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Step Up School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top