Bad
Good

Eagleridge is a wonderful homeschool enrichment program! My children are on their 4th year there and we couldn't be happier! We were concerned when the previous principal retired, as she was amazing, but Principal LaMantia has been awesome. He can always be seen around campus talking to the kids and with parents. The teachers are very supportive and always happy to help. And my kids look forward to going every week! We are so happy to live close to this awesome program as it really helps round out the kids' educational experience!

We're in our second year at Eagleridge, and we are very pleased with what they offer - especially the opportunities for our child to participate in band, field trips, group projects, art, etc. We mostly teach "core" subjects at home, but our experiences with classes in creative writing, math, and reading have all been very positive as well. (We have a child who LOVES to write, but didn't really "blossom" in that area until she took a writing class at Eagleridge. I'm forever grateful to Mrs. B. :>) We've found nearly all of the Eagleridge staff to be friendly, helpful, encouraging, and happy to be working there.

This is the 3rd year my kids attend Eagleridge at different levels, this year they'll be in 4th, 3rd, and 1st grade. They all love their teachers, their classes, the environment is great, the staff and teachers are very friendly and helpful. We absolutely love Eagleridge! My only wish is that they were located a little closer to our house, but that's it.

I actually wrote the first review dated August 29, 2013. I received an email from Great Schools about new reviews being left about Eagleridge so I clicked on it out of curiosity. I saw that the most recent reviewer suspected that my review was written by an employee. I'm sorry that the reviewer didn't enjoy their experience but I don't think it's fair to discount ours. To dispel any suspicion I am leaving this follow-up and will leave my name for credibility purposes. I stand by what I wrote in that recent review. I have two children who attend the school and I am not an employee . My daughter has Mrs. V for first grade and she is amazing. My son has 4 different teachers and we are happy with them as well. -Amber Velasquez

I didn't like this school either. Funny how they had to get a new principal. I have a feeling the last two reviews were written by an employee or something. I didn't feel some of the teachers were approachable enough, (only on meet the teacher night) but everyone has different experiences. This school needs some upgrades.

This program is a wonderful opportunity for homeschoolers! Here, homeschoolers have the opportunity to learn in a typical school environment but without the other issues many tend to find in typical school settings. The program is well run by the top-notch administration and teachers. For those who expressed concerned below that they worry their child will fall behind in grades....that is not the fault of the program. When we as parents make the decision to homeschool, it is our responsibility to educate our children and ensure they meet the educational standards in this state. Please understand, this is an enrichment program designed to support us, not replace what we teach at home. My kids learn a lot here and they are incredibly happy. They also have an entire curriculum room available to us where we can check out materials to use at home. Any concern we've had, has been quickly addressed. Not only does the administration appreciate feedback, they seek it out from families. They are constantly working to make improvements and meet the needs of the families who attend.

Not sure if I'm going to keep my child here. Since its not a regular elementary school, I feel a bit insecure. The bathroom for the little ones is old and I saw ants in the water fountain. They let them play outside in the playground where there's lots of sand so the kids shoes get sand inside really bad. I feel my child will fall behind with the grades compared with the other schools, even though you have to provide a lot of homeschooling plus time & effort on your part.

My kids' school is Eagleridge and they are amazing. They really do care for their students and are very involved with informing the parents.

I am very satisfied with Eagleridge. I don't put a lot of faith in any public school system but for what they offer which is supplementing our homeschooling, it works. My child's teacher has always been supportive, cooperative, and has a energetic personality. The other children are very kind along with their parents. I look forward to enrolling my other child next year as well.

The principal of this school is quick to judge parents. Once she determines a parent's voice is irrelevant, nothing that parent says and none of that parent's concerns will be addressed. Emails and letters are not responded to, and concerns are just conveniently swept under the rug. It's really ashame. I'm waiting for a change in leadership at this school before I'll send my children back to this Enrichment Program. I really wish more schools offered this option for homeschoolers.

Last modified Eagleridge Enrichment Program is a Public school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.