Bad
Good

I am rewriting a review since the one the I previously wrote got erased somehow. This school is horrible. My son attended this school last year. The bullying is terrible. The parents look like ex-convicts. The PE teacher is a major bully. She screamed at my son because he did not know how to tie his shoes. Then when I complained to the office, the principal had the teacher call me, instead of handling it himself. He was just not involved. Also, this PE teacher try to bully me over the phone! She said that she has never had any problems in all her years as a teacher. Well, that's debatable. I know the kids are probably not telling their parents about this teacher because most of those parents are not involved in their kids lives. I know of at least one other parent that does not like her. The overall performance of the school is mediocre at best. The only good thing about it was that my son had a nice, caring teacher. But, I know that she left after the school year was over. Anyway, my son is attending a much better school now and is thriving.

my son has attended here for 1.5 years...biggest mistake of my life. He is miserable, and isn't learning much..oh except foul language, how to fight, how to argue, and how it feels to be discriminated against based on race. Staff do nothing about my son being called white trash, white boy etc and they brush it under the rug because what else can they do, is what I'm told. My son can't even physically defend himself from physical bullying because that's not allowed. Staff don't want to hear it from him or us parents. I have had meetings, calls, emails you name it to try and get involved...I can't wait to get him out of this school. I fear the damage this place has done and already know the lost time in lack of education. Tried to place him in other schools up to ten miles away, all were full, and most of the closer ones were kids LEAVING this school for the same reasons. Don't do it...don't take your kids to this place

Last modified Eisenhower Center for Innovation is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.