Mesa, AZ

Posted July 16, 2014
I have had 3 children attend this school, one is now in Poston and the other two are still there (for now). We moved from another public school in Mesa and we were pleased with them. Since going to Entz we have had numerous bullying issues, with a principal that will not address them, and the culture of the neighborhood is one that unless you are 'in' your kids will not be able to easily develop lasting friendships. Most of the teachers have been there 20+ years and honestly need to retire. They have lost their passion for teaching and just do what they can to get by. When it came to parent/teacher meetings each of my kids teachers said they weren't needed and 'let them know if you want to talk anyway'. I work full time, it's not like I can be there everyday to see for myself so I rely on the teachers to communicate any issues to me. There are some great teachers and I will admit that their GTP program is amazing for my son but the overall impression of this school is not what I would call favorable if your kid is a 'regular' kid. i.e. not IEP and not GTP. They also are horrible with communication to the parents.

Posted April 25, 2012
Sorry to say this school is not what I expected. My child's teacher was below par, and my child now hates school because of this teacher. I am very disappointed in the way my child's education was handled and hope that the school pays closer attention to children that are not in the top 10 in the class. Outside of my childs class, I did like the school. They were helpful and nice, other teachers were friendly and smiling. I think we were given a dud.....

Entz Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2011
My oldest son who's now in 3rd grade has been there since kindergarten and my youngest who started Kindergarten Aug 2011 love the school. The principal is always visible, the staff is very nice, and teachers go out of there way to help a child with anything. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this school. They really care about the education your child receives. LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

Entz Elementary School 3

Posted May 10, 2011
I absolutely love my older son's teacher and can not say enough good things about her. Both my sons are doing well and mostly love this school. Be aware that there is a bullying problem at this school though. Each time, even though the school was informed, they did not inform the parents. We had to learn about it from our sons then go ask the teachers.

Entz Elementary School 0

Posted February 14, 2010
This school was awarded the Blue Ribbon. I can't say enough GREAT things about it. Parent involvment is phenomenal. I love my daughters teacher. The office staff is top notch and friendly. It has been a wonderful experience and we feel very blessed to be able to send our daughter here.

Posted December 07, 2009

Posted September 30, 2009

Posted April 27, 2009
Great school ! I love the teachers and thier hands on and keeping me informed of how my child is doing. My 8 year old has excelled in this school versus the prior school we were at in the west valley.

Posted April 01, 2009

Entz Elementary School 3

Posted March 24, 2008
This school was once an amazing school. Many of the teachers are still amazing, they have some great tradtions with lots of parent involvement. However, with a change in principalship the school has really taken a turn.

Entz Elementary School
4132 E Adobe, Mesa, AZ  85205
Last modified Entz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Entz Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top