Bad
Good

Love the Principal, Dr. Cannon, Third grade teachers, Resource teachers, and staff. Always a pleasant experience. My daughter loves it and has flourished since moving here.

This is my 2nd yr of my child attending this school. I have to say, I am quite impressed! The teachers are so caring. The principal is the most involved I've ever seen a principal to be and the kids all love her! You can tell the children in this school are being cared for by the joy in their faces going in and coming out of school! My son loves it and everyday looks forward to going. Their policies on bullying are also exceptional. Couple of minor incidents that were nipped in the bud immediately. The teachers welcome communication and participation from parents! Love this school!

This is my 8th year as a parent at Falcon Hill elementary and during that time i have recommended this school to a number of people. But in the past year i feel like I'm back in high school. Drama,drama,drama. The teachers are great but the PTO whom have taken over the school have made it unbearable. The school isn't about the students anymore. its about competioin between parents.and the children are suffering. ther are no consequences for the inappropriate behaviors witnessed of the staff.

Not only do the teachers truly care about their students, it is like one big extended family! If one family is in need, everyone(teachers, parents & students) to help that family if at all possible. Falcon Hill has 'created' some amazing students who will go on to do great things in life.

I love Falcon Hill School because I taught there for 16 years before I retired, and I can tell you that the entire staff works hard to give the kids there a quality education.

Falcon Hill has a Principal in Dr. Taylor-David who really cares and her Leadership shows from the top down. I have met with her on several occasions about serious personal concerns for my children and she takes the time and energey to see to it that things are done properly and a Father can have piece of mind about his childrens educational experience.

Amazing so far. K class has low number of students, plus a full time aid!! Students are valued, parents are encouraged to participate and so far I am thrilled my daughter is attending here!

This school is a Strong 5. My daughter has attended since kindergarten and is in 6th grade. The teachers and staff are wonderful and extremely caring. Excellent school.

Excellent school. My son is 7 yrs old and has autism. They have an excellent program for him. I can't thank the entire school enough for all they do for every student.

My son has been attending Falcon Hill since Pre-K and we love it! The teachers really care about each student and their success.

Last modified Falcon Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.