Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

I was bullied for 2 years and the teachers did not care. I felt alone and sad because of this.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

A student with ADHD had a very hard time learning. And what did the teachers do? They yelled at them

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

If leadership means bullying, then yes, it's very very strong at my school. Worst 7 years of my life.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

If this school contained any character then explain why I was bullied for 2 years and the teachers did not care..

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Out of my 7 years going here, only one teacher cared about the students. The other teachers were extermley rude.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

I like homework, but 2 hours is too much for Elementary children. Lets just say the reason there school ends at 3 is because they need time to do 2-3 hours of homework.

I was bullied for 2 years. Did the teachers care? Nope. Don't send your child here, horrible school...

This is the worse school I have ever had to deal with. I had to take care of my nephews because the school called CPS on my sister because his teacher coaxed him into telling him that his mother hurt him. He was in kindergarten I had to deal with a child bullying my nephew and the principal could have cared less. I would never send my own child to that school. They were taken out and put into Whitman elementry school and they are doing wonderfully there.

this school is amazing the teachers are wonderful and they care about there students not just the money i would highly reccomend your kids coming to field.

My daughters transferred into Field last year, as 3rd and 5th Graders. The teachers, faculty and students made them feel very welcome. They both excelled last year and are doing well in their classes now. We have been very pleased with the curriculum, educators, extra curricular activities and PTO. We are moving soon and are trying desperately to stay in the boundaries... Kids don't want to change schools!!

Last modified Field Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.