Mesa, AZ

Field Elementary School 1

Posted May 29, 2014
This is the worse school I have ever had to deal with. I had to take care of my nephews because the school called CPS on my sister because his teacher coaxed him into telling him that his mother hurt him. He was in kindergarten I had to deal with a child bullying my nephew and the principal could have cared less. I would never send my own child to that school. They were taken out and put into Whitman elementry school and they are doing wonderfully there.

Field Elementary School 4

Posted October 23, 2013
this school is amazing the teachers are wonderful and they care about there students not just the money i would highly reccomend your kids coming to field.

Posted September 26, 2013
My daughters transferred into Field last year, as 3rd and 5th Graders. The teachers, faculty and students made them feel very welcome. They both excelled last year and are doing well in their classes now. We have been very pleased with the curriculum, educators, extra curricular activities and PTO. We are moving soon and are trying desperately to stay in the boundaries... Kids don't want to change schools!!

Posted November 06, 2012
Been at Field Elementary School since 2002 and last child will be leaving there 2013. I love the teachers, principle and staff. I recommend this school for your children. submitted by a parent

Field Elementary School 3

Posted August 05, 2009

Field Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2009
My daughter has gone to this school since early kindergarten, she is now finishing 5th grade. I have had a great experience with this school, the Title 1 is an issue, but with funding issues I can understand. Her teachers have been great, had a some issues at times. As far as this school being in a poorer area, that is far from the truth, it may be an older neighborhood, but home values usually are pretty high, and I definately believe that it is not 50% hispanic. We also have to remember about open enrollement, anyone can go to this school.

Field Elementary School 3

Posted May 14, 2009
My daughter has gone to this school for 2 yrs now and she loves it. Mrs. Yoder (2nd grade teacher) has really been great for my daughter and updates me frequently on how her day was. The teachers/staff are always very friendly and there to help. They do focus a lot on being a Title 1 school, which I don't think is something to boast about. I only wish they challenged the kids a little more academically; but I think that is partially because the school is in a poorer area and has close to a 50% Hispanic population where a lot of the kids/parents don t speak English.

Field Elementary School 1

Posted January 08, 2009

Posted September 23, 2008

Field Elementary School 0

Posted May 16, 2008
I am a single parent of two young boys who went to Field Elementary. I am so proud that my boys excelled in academics and developed well socially. JB and Paul admired their teachers and principal and have wonderful circle of friends and classmates. The entire management and staff of this particular elementary school in Mesa is exceptional. The teachers are are always there and ready to discuss, resolve and help whatever problem my kids encountered. JB is at Poston High next door and Paul will be joining him very soon. Both said they have a great experience with Field, and I as a parent is proud and thankful for this great elementary school.

Field Elementary School
2325 E Adobe Street, Mesa, AZ  85213
Last modified Field Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Field Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top