Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I don't think it's right for the parent to be employed at same school student attends. I feel its a conflict of interest. Some students use school as escape from home if home life is complicated, and escape from parent/ step parent

Amount of homework: Disagree

My step son has ADHD and struggling. Teachers seem to have hard time getting through

These are nice people in a nice school doing a nice job. My children love it and like the children that go there as well.

I was attending this school from 1st grade up until 4th grade, when I moved to Mesa Academy for Advanced Studies. This school, socially, is excellent. The teachers are very friendly, and there is an enormous playground for the students to play. But educationally, I would have to say that it isn't all that great. Personally, it took me, what, 5-10 minutes to finish the homework? It was that easy. I didn't feel like I was excelling enough, so I asked to move to an advanced school, and my teacher suggested Mesa Academy. Overall, I would say this is a three star school.

I have three children attending Hale and have been so pleased with the school. This is our 5th year. My kids are excelling in all subjects and enjoy going daily. I would highly recommend it!

Hale is a wonderful place to work. The parents are always willing to step up and help in any way. Mrs. Marshall is a pleasure. She is great with the students as well as the staff. The pe dept. is second to none. One of the finest schools in the state hands down!

My older daughter is starting her 5th year at Hale as she enters 4th greade. She has had wonderful teachers each year. They are all very caring and very capable. My younger daughter just started 1st grade and is very excited. I couldn't imagine a better learning environment for them. From the principal, Mrs. Marshall, to all the staff, to the students themselves and the facility; it's like Mayberry! (That's where Andy (Griffith) Taylor was sherriff, for you younger parents.

My child excelled in Ms. Stoffregen's 5th grade class. She did a wonderful job motivating my child to become the student we had always hoped he would be. Other teacher's at Hale were unable to be successful with my child. Thank you Ms. Stoffregen!

Last modified Hale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.