Hale Elementary School 3

Posted October 06, 2011
I was attending this school from 1st grade up until 4th grade, when I moved to Mesa Academy for Advanced Studies. This school, socially, is excellent. The teachers are very friendly, and there is an enormous playground for the students to play. But educationally, I would have to say that it isn't all that great. Personally, it took me, what, 5-10 minutes to finish the homework? It was that easy. I didn't feel like I was excelling enough, so I asked to move to an advanced school, and my teacher suggested Mesa Academy. Overall, I would say this is a three star school.

Posted April 09, 2009
I have three children attending Hale and have been so pleased with the school. This is our 5th year. My kids are excelling in all subjects and enjoy going daily. I would highly recommend it!

Posted November 09, 2007
Hale is a wonderful place to work. The parents are always willing to step up and help in any way. Mrs. Marshall is a pleasure. She is great with the students as well as the staff. The pe dept. is second to none. One of the finest schools in the state hands down!

Hale Elementary School 0

Posted August 14, 2007
My older daughter is starting her 5th year at Hale as she enters 4th greade. She has had wonderful teachers each year. They are all very caring and very capable. My younger daughter just started 1st grade and is very excited. I couldn't imagine a better learning environment for them. From the principal, Mrs. Marshall, to all the staff, to the students themselves and the facility; it's like Mayberry! (That's where Andy (Griffith) Taylor was sherriff, for you younger parents.

Hale Elementary School 2

Posted June 20, 2007
My child excelled in Ms. Stoffregen's 5th grade class. She did a wonderful job motivating my child to become the student we had always hoped he would be. Other teacher's at Hale were unable to be successful with my child. Thank you Ms. Stoffregen!

Posted July 25, 2005
Overall I have been very pleased with our experience at Hale. The Kindergarten program lacks diversity of teaching styles, but overall the teachers are excellent. There is usually a range of styles and strengths so I am able to have a great fit for my kids. There are many clubs ranging from music to gardening, as well as classes for orchestra and band. The parents are usually very involved, and in can be a trick working in all the parents who want to help! The principal is fairly new, and we are all still getting a feel for her style. She places a high value on knowing each student individually, but she can be closed to parent input at times. At the end of the day, we love Hale Elementary!

Hale Elementary School 4

Posted July 12, 2005
There is a lot of parental invovlement at this school and there are a number of extracurricular activities. I think that the quality of the education mostly depends on the teachers and the level of communication the teacher fosters with the parents. We had one teacher who waas fabulous and communication was wonderful so my child who had her had a wonderful year. Another one of my kids had a brand new teacher for kindergarten who was very reluctant to enforce rules. Fortunately, he was not affected for the negative by her lack of experience, but others were.

Posted July 12, 2005

Posted December 19, 2003
The teachers are great not only in their teaching skills but in their human skills. My children love school and learning is the best for them.

Hale Elementary School
1425 N 23rd Street, Mesa, AZ  85213
Last modified Hale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top