Mesa, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,279

Posted August 07, 2014
This is a great school to get taught good and have fun.Please get this school up to a 10 it is way worth it.

Highland Jr High School 1

Posted August 07, 2013
HJHS is a sad excuse for a school! The children run the place. The lack of respect of children, as well as the staff and teachers there is absolutely unbelievable! Thank God for charter schools!

Highland Jr High School 2

Posted February 25, 2013
the school is not a very good school with the students the students bully constantly and dont stop if teachers tell them to the taechers are very nice though they help with home work and dont mind you asking questions IF you have the right teacher many teachers act like you are a less of an equal and dont like you asking questions and all of the kids are also ritch and snotty so are some of the staff not a very good school in my opinion if i could i would get out of here in a heart beat GET ME OUT OF HERE -submited by a student at hjhs

Posted October 13, 2010
3rd year of having a child in the school. Given the economic environment and the status of school funding around the state, I give HJHS a 5 out of 5. So pleased with the teachers, programs, and staff. Thank you.

Posted November 30, 2009
Highland is so amazing with its students, like me, and teachers. It is a good school for any child.

Posted January 04, 2009
Highland JR. High is 1 of the best schools out there. The teachers are amazing the principal does his job wonderfully and the students are nice everyone is so caring its hard to believe it. I miss this school so much! I love You Ms. Redden Mr. Brazill(with 2 ls) Mrs. Deaton, Mr.Day(R.I.P), Mrs.Cuppage, Mrs.Bennet

Posted January 03, 2009
Every school will have that one teacher your kid will not like, and yes meeting are durning the day so parents can interact with the child. One bump in the road does not make this a bad school. They have an amazing staff. Ex: Mr.Macnamara, Mr.Tontello, Mrs.Cavalletto, Mrs.Carrio, Mrs.Kulkarni, Mrs.Chilton, and Mrs.Barnhart.

Posted August 25, 2008
Highland Jr is an excellent school.

Posted May 30, 2008
This school rocks! I love it! I love all my teachers ( Mr. Brazill, Ms. Barnhardt, Mr. Smith, Mrs. Deaton are my favorite!). And I love the principal! They are all so nice and the conselors care SO much! Everyone is always smiling and happy! The students are always willing to work together and accept others! It is so fun there! The school has a great enviroment, too! In class we always do hands on activities! It's truee I've only been there one year, but it feels like a life time! I can't wait until next year! I wish this was my school forever!

Posted February 10, 2008
I think HJHS is a wonderful school with the most caring and hands-on staff ever!

6915 E. Guadalupe Rd., Mesa, AZ  85212
Last modified Highland Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top