Mesa, AZ

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted December 05, 2013
My son has a difficult time sitting in class and following rules. His teacher as well as the principal worked together and came up with a behavior plan for him and he is now doing much better in school. Thank you for taking the time and effort to help my son be a better student. He is very excited to attend school and looks forward to getting his name called out over the loud speaker when he is student of the week. Thank you for making my son feel special and important.

Posted December 04, 2009
So happy to hear Jefferson is changing for the better!My Grandson is in 6th gr and is doing well! We took his sister out and sent her to charter school because we did not like the school!Tooooo many rough kids and destructive kids!Some of the teachers are awesome and deserved better than they got at Jefferson! Happy to hear things are so much better!

Posted November 24, 2009
best school ever. my parents went there. i went there and my kids attend there!!! Fantastic

Posted August 31, 2009
Jefferson has new leadership and has undergone extensive changes in the last year and a half. Under the direction and expertise of Dr. Timothy Moe (Principal). and leadership and the hard work of a caring, dedicated and professional staff the school has gone from an underperforming status to a status of 'Performing Plus'. This is quite an amazing accomplishment considering this was accomplished in one school year. I am proud and honored to have both of my grand children educated at this uniquely diverse and professional educational community. Sincerely Mr. Logan

Jefferson Elementary School 2

Posted June 19, 2009

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted February 12, 2009

Posted January 25, 2009

Jefferson Elementary School 1

Posted March 01, 2008

Posted December 14, 2007
I think this school does the best they can with the resources available. My daughter is in the 2nd grade and she absolutely loves her teachers and all the activities they provide her.

Posted July 19, 2007
My child will be starting 2nd grade in the 07-08 school year. I am tremendously concerned with test scores. AIMS & Terra Nova scores are extremely low in comparison with other schools. More focus needs to be placed in all instructional areas to ensure that students are receiving the highest level of education possible.

Jefferson Elementary School
120 S Jefferson, Mesa, AZ  85208
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top