Mesa, AZ

Posted December 11, 2009
Excellent positive environment for kids. My kids adjusted very well to school after moving from California, and my older son, who struggled through out the year last year, now is achieving A's and B's and enjoying going to school everyday. My daughter who is in Kindergarden just loves going to school and enjoys learning, and I think it is great that kids love and enjoy learning! Teachers and staffs must be creating wonderful positive environement for kids. :)

Posted October 08, 2009

Johnson Elementary School 4

Posted July 11, 2008
As a parent I love the montesori portion of Johnson. The class sizes are small and the teachers are great...

Posted June 22, 2008
I think Johnson Elementary is the best school ever! If you go there the staff in the front office are so polite. Your child will make friends like that, everyone is really kind!

Posted March 24, 2008
My children have attended Montessori at Johnson for going on 4 years now. I love the Montessori option in the district and we feel lucky to have a tuition free option. The Montessori does feel a little excluded from the 'traditional' program, however. I wish the new principal would do more to make the Mont kids feel included in the school. There was an incident recently regarding sharing PE equipment that was resolved well but shouldn't have arisen in the first place. Lunch period is too short for the kids to eat, especially if they have to go through lunch line to get their meal (the line is very fast but it shortens the eating time). I also wish the Montessori program would grow and the district would do more to publicize it - very few families outside of Johnson are aware it exists at Johnson and Mendoza campuses.

Posted March 13, 2008

Johnson Elementary School 0

Posted March 10, 2008
This school is the best. The leadership Mrs. Yslas possesses is outstanding and the staff really care about the kids. I love this school.

Johnson Elementary School 3

Posted February 15, 2008
This school is average at best. The front office staff is rude and are not very helpful. I have overheard staff and teachers using unkind tones with students. The feeling you get is they are there because its a job. I dont see very many caring teachers or staff at all. STAFF: if you don't like working with kids ... get another job!

Posted July 19, 2007

Posted April 24, 2007

Johnson Elementary School
3807 E Pueblo, Mesa, AZ  85206
Last modified Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top