Mesa, AZ

Posted July 12, 2014
Amazing school. We have been in this school district for 4 years. The staff is great and mrs. Torres is the most amazing principal I've gotten to know. The teachers really care about their students. I've never been more welcome as a parent when entering the campus. Our lease where we live ends in December but I'm hoping to stay in the same area so my kids can attend this school.

Posted May 27, 2009
Intelligent, dedicated, open to parents, and grest love with the necessary discipline (with lots of love) and grest stimulation for the children. Very well organized with little money.

Keller Elementary School 1

Posted January 16, 2008

Posted October 03, 2006
Cannot say a single bad thing about Keller. I have two children there, first and third grades. ALways willing to help with anything.

Keller Elementary School 4

Posted February 20, 2006
Great school. The teachers really cared for my child and they tried their best.

Keller Elementary School 3

Posted July 28, 2005
I had 4 kids that were in this school for 2 yrs. It seemed to be a typical public school with its greatest assest being some fine teachers that seemed to care. I had a son that had learning problems and 2 teachers esp took time to help me understand how to help. Also a couple of teachers that really worked with the homework side of school. Giving homework at the beginning of the week so the family could work it into their schedule One teacher gave projects that the whole family could get involved in instead of nightly drill sheets. The principal at that time was not too helpful if a problem arose.

Posted July 07, 2005
This school has been great for me and my kids. They have both started since Kg. Now I have a 5th and 2nd gr. I'm just so sad that I have to move them now that we live in Queen Creek and the school they will need to attend is Walker Butte. I just have to say that Keller is one of the best schools out here in Mesa. Thank you so much for everthing you all have done for me and my kids...

Keller Elementary School 4

Posted April 07, 2005
We found this school to be exceptional we had 3 children graduate for this school and they all enjoyed their experience. We only had one problem with a principle who is not longer there because she backed her teachers 100% to the detriment of the students.

Posted December 24, 2004
My daughter is a student at Keller, the atmosphere is wonderful, the teachers care, and Mr Ventura is Awesome! Thanks.

Posted August 31, 2004

Keller Elementary School
1445 East Hilton Ave, Mesa, AZ  85204
Last modified Keller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keller Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top