Bad
Good

the staff are really good with the children and my child was at Edison and she got bad grades until I switched her to kerr and she made a huge improvement towards her grades and im so happy that I moved her to this school and now she actually understands math and she can work with it and she doesn't have any problem with solving math she doesn't have trouble with reading either and her teacher says she can do something really good in her life she is really good with english language arts too and I am really proud of her and im very hapy with kerr elementary shool

I have two children and we have been a part of this school for 7 years. My children have had teachers who are interested in seeing them prosper and excel. Teachers have modified their goals and learning plans for my children in an effort to challenge them accordingly. I have even had teachers approach the school principal in an effort to create a program that is more to my children's abilities. The principal knows every child by name and interacts, on a regular basis with the students and their parents. The teachers here are great. They recognize a child's abilities and assign additional roles. i.e. mentor, leader, etc. This is a fantastic school.

This is a great school! My kids have been going here for 5 yrs. I have been nothing but pleased with this school and how they treat the kids. I recently had to pull my kids out due to moving out of the district and if things don't work out at this new school I will be applying for open enrollment to go back to kerr. I dread having to pull them from this school. The staff here are all just wonderful and very respectful to parents and students.

Not the best.....there have been several incidents in which my 2nd grade student has given me reason to believe that her teacher should not be in the teaching field. She has made some inappropriate statements and I reported them to the principal and nothing was done about it. This was her first year teaching and she might want to consider another line of work. Teaching children is a very important job and when children go to school you want to trust that they are in good hands. My child will not be returning to this second rate school next year.

I think its a great school bt the kindergarten teacher ms chavez is not curtious for me enough she looks as if almost she puts on a fake smile towards me and I'm a parent I think that's unprofessional and I see she doesn't have the passion to teach it upsets me bc my child was in another class untill they switched him bc his class was overfull all I can say is I hope my childs learn well and gets his education which means I hope she teach better than she acts

I love this school this will be my 5th year here! I am so excited to go back!!!!

I love this school. All 4 of my children have went to this school from pre-school thru 6th grade, some still attend. The teachers are great.

My child attends kindergarten at this school. as a parent I have not seen any improvment through out the year and is not being challenged in her education

My kids love their teachers. I like how my daughter's teacher handles bullies. The staff is always very helpful.

All 3 of my kids have attended Kerr, this is my youngest's last year. I've gotten to know most of the teachers and they are great! The office staff needs to be more welcoming to parents and/or visitors. They don't come out and ask 'Good Morning/afternoon how can I help you'? They just stare at you till you ask them the question. There are a couple that are helpful but not all.

Last modified Kerr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.