Mesa, AZ

Posted January 17, 2014
This is a great school! My kids have been going here for 5 yrs. I have been nothing but pleased with this school and how they treat the kids. I recently had to pull my kids out due to moving out of the district and if things don't work out at this new school I will be applying for open enrollment to go back to kerr. I dread having to pull them from this school. The staff here are all just wonderful and very respectful to parents and students.

Kerr Elementary School 1

Posted May 22, 2013
Not the best.....there have been several incidents in which my 2nd grade student has given me reason to believe that her teacher should not be in the teaching field. She has made some inappropriate statements and I reported them to the principal and nothing was done about it. This was her first year teaching and she might want to consider another line of work. Teaching children is a very important job and when children go to school you want to trust that they are in good hands. My child will not be returning to this second rate school next year.

Kerr Elementary School 3

Posted August 31, 2011
I think its a great school bt the kindergarten teacher ms chavez is not curtious for me enough she looks as if almost she puts on a fake smile towards me and I'm a parent I think that's unprofessional and I see she doesn't have the passion to teach it upsets me bc my child was in another class untill they switched him bc his class was overfull all I can say is I hope my childs learn well and gets his education which means I hope she teach better than she acts

Posted July 13, 2011
I love this school this will be my 5th year here! I am so excited to go back!!!!

Posted January 12, 2010

Kerr Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2009
I love this school. All 4 of my children have went to this school from pre-school thru 6th grade, some still attend. The teachers are great.

Kerr Elementary School 4

Posted March 05, 2009

Kerr Elementary School 2

Posted January 30, 2009
My child attends kindergarten at this school. as a parent I have not seen any improvment through out the year and is not being challenged in her education

Kerr Elementary School 2

Posted August 28, 2008

Kerr Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2008
My kids love their teachers. I like how my daughter's teacher handles bullies. The staff is always very helpful.

Kerr Elementary School
125 E McLellan, Mesa, AZ  85201
Last modified Kerr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kerr Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top