Bad
Good

tHIS IS ONE OF THE WORST SCHOOLS IN ARIZONA. ONE OF MY GRANDCHILDREN WAS MADE FUN OF BY HER OWN TEACHER TO OTHER STUDENTS CALLING HER DUMB AND FAT. MY OTHER GRANDDAUGHTER COULDN'T MAKE ANYTHING BUT D AND F'S. CHANGED SCHOOLS TO A PUBLIC SHE NOW MAKES STRAIGHT A'S MY FIRST GRANDDAUGHTER HAS CHOOSEN TO DO SCHOOL ONLINE.

I attended this school througout my primary ages. I enjoyed the one on one attention that LCBA provides, I was able to learn alot and gained long term friendships. This school by far is my favorite.

Its a great school with wonderful teachers that are very well trained. The academics are great as is the learning environment. I graduated a year early and I'm on my way to college which can't be done at a lot of regular schools.

Horrible school! wonderful teachers Loved them, but the poltics are horrible. Once they get it in there head that they don't want you kid there, they do everything to get them out. They called me everyday for a month everytime that I sent my daughter to school. She has this wrong or this,,you need to come and get her. When she was allowed to go she learned, but they haven't let her go in over a month. I pulled my kid out today.

I really like this school. I had F's at my old school and when I moved here my grades turned into A's and B's. Also Ms.Cubly is amazing she has helped me so much. I haven't even been at this school very long but I love it and I love how everyone is like family to me. Ms.Cubly is surly a great lady she keeps us in line and makes sure we don't fall behind. The teachers here are amazing at what they do. Yes the school may not be big and it may not look great but as Iv been taught you should not judge a book by its cover.

I have bin going to LCBA for almost 4 years now and I thank my parents for putting me here. If it wasn't for Ms.Cubley I would never be in the 11th grade. This is such a amazing school any child would do outstanding at this school. Everyone gets equal help here and it's a great working environment.

I am still happy with this school, we have been together for two years, and I have never felt more at ease when it comes to academic learning, and not only the individual subjects, but the individual studies in each subject, I mean just because a certain level of say math, grammar, science, is not understood, that doesn't mean the whole subject needs to be covered again, just that area, less bordom. And every student is a person there, and it shows.

this school is as low as you can go.

I have 4 children that attend lcba and i have tried other schools but have always gone back to lcba because of certain teachers like mrs baldwin, mrs wakefield, especially mrs belling and now mr crea i agree the teachers are great, but the leadership (principal) can sometimes get out of hand.

Last modified Sequoia Academics and Arts Elementary Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12