Public charter
Mesa, AZ
After care: No

Posted July 17, 2011
tHIS IS ONE OF THE WORST SCHOOLS IN ARIZONA. ONE OF MY GRANDCHILDREN WAS MADE FUN OF BY HER OWN TEACHER TO OTHER STUDENTS CALLING HER DUMB AND FAT. MY OTHER GRANDDAUGHTER COULDN'T MAKE ANYTHING BUT D AND F'S. CHANGED SCHOOLS TO A PUBLIC SHE NOW MAKES STRAIGHT A'S MY FIRST GRANDDAUGHTER HAS CHOOSEN TO DO SCHOOL ONLINE.

Sequoia Academics and Arts Elementary Charter School 3

Posted April 22, 2010
I attended this school througout my primary ages. I enjoyed the one on one attention that LCBA provides, I was able to learn alot and gained long term friendships. This school by far is my favorite.

Posted September 24, 2009
Its a great school with wonderful teachers that are very well trained. The academics are great as is the learning environment. I graduated a year early and I'm on my way to college which can't be done at a lot of regular schools.

Posted September 08, 2009

Sequoia Academics and Arts Elementary Charter School 4

Posted February 16, 2009

Posted November 16, 2008

Posted October 06, 2008
Horrible school! wonderful teachers Loved them, but the poltics are horrible. Once they get it in there head that they don't want you kid there, they do everything to get them out. They called me everyday for a month everytime that I sent my daughter to school. She has this wrong or this,,you need to come and get her. When she was allowed to go she learned, but they haven't let her go in over a month. I pulled my kid out today.

Posted August 07, 2008

Sequoia Academics and Arts Elementary Charter School 4

Posted July 01, 2008
I really like this school. I had F's at my old school and when I moved here my grades turned into A's and B's. Also Ms.Cubly is amazing she has helped me so much. I haven't even been at this school very long but I love it and I love how everyone is like family to me. Ms.Cubly is surly a great lady she keeps us in line and makes sure we don't fall behind. The teachers here are amazing at what they do. Yes the school may not be big and it may not look great but as Iv been taught you should not judge a book by its cover.

Posted July 01, 2008
I have bin going to LCBA for almost 4 years now and I thank my parents for putting me here. If it wasn't for Ms.Cubley I would never be in the 11th grade. This is such a amazing school any child would do outstanding at this school. Everyone gets equal help here and it's a great working environment.

Sequoia Academics and Arts Elementary Charter School
1460 S. Horne, Mesa, AZ  85204
Last modified Sequoia Academics and Arts Elementary Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12
Sequoia Academics and Arts Elementary Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top