Mesa, AZ

Posted August 10, 2010
I really like this school! I home schooled my children before taking them to Lincoln. Home school was my desire, but since I had my youngest son, it was too hard. Lincoln has been a great blessing to my family. My children love the teachers. And the rest of the staff have tremendously made us feel a part of Lincoln family. Thank you Lincoln for making tough decisions easier.

Lincoln Elementary School 0

Posted January 15, 2009
Lincoln teachers are the greatest. My son's 5th grade teacher, Mr. Culver, has worked wonders with my child. Mr. Culver and all of the teachers spend many extra hours working to help the students learn.

Lincoln Elementary School 0

Posted September 20, 2007
My 6th grader has been attending Lincoln since Kinder, he has never not been on the honor roll or principals list. This shows that not only is the curriculum wonderful, it takes wonderful teachers to help guide the way. M. Phillips/Casillas

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted April 26, 2005

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted September 30, 2004
My little girl went to this school from 3rd - 6th grade. The teachers the were wonderful, she came home everyday beaming about how great her day was. it was also very convienient because it was very close to our house.

Posted April 20, 2004
Lincoln has teachers that really care about the students. I have seen many teachers spend extra hours planning lessons that will help students to grasp new concepts.

Posted February 20, 2004

Lincoln Elementary School
930 South Sirrine, Mesa, AZ  85210
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top