Posted March 25, 2014
Ignore the poor reviews. Take it from a student who went there from Preschool to 6th grade graduation. Lindbergh is a strong source of my ending childhood, now I attend Taylor currently. But, Lindbergh is not a lack of knowledge, I was put to honors classes in middle school, because I was taught in elementary. If I am to go to Lindbergh, all school grade teachers with recognize me because they prepared me for the top student I am today! I can write a book about my every teacher, I even adored the principal and my detention sitter as I would call her. (I talk a lot. (: ) It has what a school needs to develop a child WILLING to learn. What do you want? Perfect teachers and no bullying? I suggest you sucking it up and accept reality. I would give anything to go to one class in Lindbergh and bring the smile I had everyday, it was the teachers that intrigued me into returning and how I loved my classmates! We were a team that had me focused to keep going in school and Lindbergh was always ready for my focus. I love Lindbergh it's not perfect, but a great school support a great student into a successful education path.

Posted November 01, 2011
I love this school!! I have had 4 of my children attend Lindbergh and they have all loved it. I really have liked Ms. Hitesman as a teacher as well as Mrs. James and Mrs. Kill. I have found these three teachers to be very hard working and they really care about their students success. These teachers are always happy to go the extra mile and always have a smile on their faces! Overall Lindbergh is an excellent school!!

Lindbergh Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
this is the best school ever. i have moved and my children are in good schools but if it wasn't for the teachers and staff at lindberg i believe my children would not be as well adjusted as they are.

Lindbergh Elementary School 0

Posted March 24, 2010
My children attend Lindbergh and I have to The teachers my children have are very kind and caring. I think the school lacks consistancy in follow through with discipline, but all in all, I am very pleased with the learning taking place there. Thanks to teachers everywhere, your job is so important!

Lindbergh Elementary School 1

Posted April 22, 2009
I had my daughter in the pre-k program here and I have to say I was very disappointed in the learning that was going on. She learned more at daycare that what she was learning at school. Everytime I came into the classroom the teacher was speaking in spanish to the children that knew what she was talking about and my daughter was off on her own doing her own thing. I am not prejudice, but it didn't happen on just one occassion. My children will not be going back to this school. I would rather pay for them to go to a private school then to have to put them back here.

Lindbergh Elementary School 2

Posted July 31, 2007
I have 2 children going to lindbergh and the school lacks on motivating students to excel. It provides schoolwork, but I feel they really do not care if a child is doing good or not. My children were doing good at their previous school and since they have been at Lindbergh there has been no progress. They didn't learn more than what they already knew. The last year was a wasted time of my childrens education. The staff listens to you like they care but nothing gets done.

Posted September 22, 2004
The staff is working very hard for our children . It is nice to know my children like and look forward to going to school every morning . Keep up the good work .

Posted April 19, 2004
I have really enjoyed the kind of interaction the teachers have with my child. She has excelled in all areas. Overall I am very pleased with this school.

Lindbergh Elementary School
930 S Lazona, Mesa, AZ  85204
Last modified Lindbergh Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lindbergh Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top