Public charter
Mesa, AZ

Posted September 08, 2014
I love Mesa Arts Academy! The teachers are all so friendly and helpful! My daughters have both struggled with school/ home work while attending Mesa Public Schools, but they are both getting A's now and it's all due to having better teachers that actually attend to the needs of each student! I'm so grateful that we were able to finally get into Mesa Arts Academy! I highly recommend this school.

Posted October 09, 2013
My son's school is awesome. He is more interested in his studies now than ever before. This is really important for children to be successful.

Mesa Arts Academy 4

Posted November 01, 2011
My daughter has gone to this school going on four years. When we first started there, we loved it. She is an advanced student, and i felt like they made sure she was challenged enough. Most of the teachers are amazing, communicate very well, and address issues right away. The principal and teachers have such big hearts for these kids. There have been issues that have been increasingly evident as my daughter has gotten into the higher grades, such as attitudes/actions of the kids. There is also supposed to be alot of parental involvement, but i don't feel like they have enough opportunities for us to be involved very often. It also is a pretty poor school, and one year, they ran out of food and my daughter was given crackers for breakfast, which appalled me! This year seems to be going much smoother and they are getting a better system down with the food, although i have also decided on my kids bringing their own lunches instead do to nutritional needs. Anyways,all in all, my husband and i and our kids are all very happy with this school and how it proves you can't judge a book by its cover. It is a small school with big goals for these kids!

Posted March 30, 2011
I love this school! Teachers and staff have been great and help out so much.

Mesa Arts Academy 0

Posted October 04, 2010
the school has help my kids see how much can be fun.in daily learning

Posted May 25, 2010
Amazing school! I keep seeing the school on the local news stations, my daughter has been with the school for 3 years now and I am very proud of what she has been able to accomplish. Google "mesa arts academy news" and you'll be able to see first hand what this school has to offer.

Mesa Arts Academy 2

Posted February 25, 2010
The principle in this school has a great love for the children. The teachers genuinely care and teach these kids whole heartedly...the student base is atrocious. I could not believe the childrens behavior, foul language and bad attitudes... I chose this school because it was supposed to be one of the best and my children came home constantly telling me about someone hitting, bad mouthing the teachers, fighting, having foul mouths, etc... They dont have uniforms so the children wear crazy clothing, Mohawks, crazy colors ion their hair and the focus of these kids is more on fashion than academics. If you want your kids to be able to focus on learning with very little peer pressure, this is not the place for them.

Mesa Arts Academy 4

Posted October 21, 2009

Mesa Arts Academy 0

Posted June 26, 2009
This is the best school in Arizona also adding that the school is right next to the boys and girls club so we can go straight to there without any trouble and see friends and family there.

Posted June 04, 2009
Its challenging but then again most students here are capable of doing what they are given to do. This school also gives my child come home with a great smile on his face from all the education and performing that this school has provided .

Mesa Arts Academy
221 West 6th Avenue, Mesa, AZ  85210
Last modified Mesa Arts Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mesa Arts Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top