Posted April 28, 2010
I went to this school from 2004-2006. I can say this was the best school I ever went too. The small classroom sizes give a very relaxed atmosphere. Like Ricara said, Dr. Siner is amazing. He is like that cool uncle and the responsible father figure a lot of students need. I mean, he rides his Harley to work and has conferences with parents everyday! The teachers genuinely care for the students. The teachers I had (Deborah, Jeff, and Ken) were all there since the beginning. Lionel (the resident do-it-all staffer) has also been there since the beginning as well. I think that says a lot if the teachers at a 'bad' school want to be there for over 20 years.

Riverview High School 0

Posted August 21, 2009
This school has a difficult job of teaching students who are typically behavior problems and not really interested in school. The teachers really seem to care about the students and the office and principals work to help kids get credit and go back to their home schools. I don't know what we'd do without an alternative school that helps this kind of student.

Riverview High School 1

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted October 02, 2008

Riverview High School 2

Posted March 27, 2005

Posted December 21, 2004
This school is actually pretty good considering that it is an Alternative high school. there are hardly bad activities that are perfomed by students and teachers. the teachers are really helpful and offer any if not all oppertunities to students being enrolled or those of which are already. Giving an overall grade average for the staff especailly Pat the school principal would have to be a A. A girl who goes to mesa vista, i give kudos to the staff in helping myself change and improve my behavior, education, and ways of thinking. I just cant Thank You enough, you people are truelly making miracles happen!

Riverview High School