Nogales, AZ

Posted April 30, 2010
Excellent school we don't go to school on Fridays and the teachers do there very best to help us understand the material

Little Red Schoolhouse 0

Posted October 07, 2009
The staff at this school are the best

Posted September 29, 2009
I love this school the teachers are funny, loving, and caring. Every day I feel like I learn something new here.

Posted August 06, 2009

Posted July 05, 2009
I love this school its awesome. I love my teachers. I feel liike if im learning more but at the same time they make school fun for us. Im in middle school and i think that the teachers have a lot of experience so they know we students are and the methods they use to teach us.

Little Red Schoolhouse 0

Posted November 25, 2008
I love this school my daughter is so happy as a student there

Posted March 27, 2008
this school is awesome and kids really get challenged and faculty are always open minded to new things and I can't wait till next years four day school days and friday will be music and art

Posted January 17, 2008

Little Red Schoolhouse
7 Duquesne Road, Nogales, AZ  85621
Last modified Little Red Schoolhouse is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little Red Schoolhouse Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top