PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Lourdes Catholic School is a private school in Nogales, AZ that has been educating students since 1934. It is a bilingual and bicultural school founded by the Minim Daughter of Mary Immaculate. It teaches students Catholic values and is community service oriented. This is proven especially with our Kino Teens, a group of high school students who, with the guidance of Campus Ministry, assist the Jesuit Mission of Kino Border Initiative. Some of their activities include helping to prepare and serve a meal to the migrants as well as collecting clothes and food items for the migrants. They are also very academically rigorous and challenge their students to go "beyond the ordinary". I give this school five stars as a parent and as an alumna without a doubt would recommend this school to anyone.

I am an alumni of Lourdes Catholic School and know first hand its values, quality of the teachers and the excellent curriculum of the school. Sister Esther was my teacher and was always patient and kind to all students and parents. I have a successful career and I credit this school for what I have achieved.

As a parent of students at LCS, I could not be more pleased with the education my kids are receiving. The curriculum is rigorous, bi cultural and bilingual and overseen by the Diocese. I know that over 65% of the faculty at Lourdes has Master's Degrees or above and the balance have Bachelors Degrees. The college preparatory High School boasts a 100% graduation rate and every senior student has gone on to higher education with scholarships the last several years. The list of Universities that LCS graduates have gone on to is quite impressive. I know that financial aid for students/parents at LCS is readily availble through CTSO and other aid packages. Parent involvement is excellent at this school. The campus grounds continue to be improved. This is a fantastic choice of school for any parent considering a Catholic Education. Highly Recommended. As for earlier derogatory comments that were posted, I would greatly doubt that any of those criticisms are fact. I would challenge the veracity of everything posted. It is false that LCS would have ever had over 3K students! That would be impossible in this community. Sounds like a bitter and twisted ex-employee to me. Shame on you.

I am an alum of Lourdes Catholic School, my three kids attend this wonderful institution, and I am a proud teacher. I truly recommend Lourdes Catholic School. We teach by example. We are a bilingual/bicultural school. We teach values, and we serve the community in many different ways. I am a proud proud alumni, parent, and teacher!!

Last modified Lourdes Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12