Nogales, AZ

Pimeria Alta Academy 5

Posted September 27, 2012
I actually went to this school for 2 years. Overall, the staff is great and extremely helpful. Especially the principal, Ms. Rothstein. She's sympathetic with her students. That is exactly what we, as troubled students, need. We need for someone to encourage us and motivate us to do better. I sure gained that motivation when I went there. I am now attending a school in CA, with a GPA of 3.8; Pimeria Alta had a lot to do with this transition of mine. It definitely has a bad reputation, due to former students. In reality, the students decide how to spend their time while attending this school. I appreciate all of the staff's patience and determination in helping us achieve our academic goals. Aida Vega.

Pimeria Alta Academy 5

Posted April 03, 2011
This school has great principal and teachers, specially in math, My son is enrolled in this school and since then I noticed a big change in him. It does have a bad rep but I don't believe it at all.

Pimeria Alta Academy