K-8|Private

Bad
Good

AMAZING GOD FILLED LEADERSHIP WITH LOVING STAFF. Your kid will thrive here and you can trust that the principle is the leader and runs a tight ship. Hands down exceeds any other school, SAVE YOUR CHILDS FUTURE AND ENROLL HERE

Casas Christian School is remarkable. My daughter attended public school k-5th grade and did well; using that experience as comparison Casas Christian School is in a whole different category of academic excellence. They offer many electives, have a beautiful Mac Lab, and the field trips are AMAZING! My daughter is thriving as a 7th grader at Casas. She was always a strong student but now her understandings have a depth and I attribute this to the teachers and their thoughtful lesson plans. They engage and tailor the curriculum to each student and that just is not a line of hot air; they really do! The other noticeable trait is the kindness of the student body. These kids are nurtured in the teachings of Christ and they are an integral part of the school's culture. I have not EVER seen such a culturally diverse group of students be so encouraging towards each other. There are many opportunities for financial aid and scholarships. It is well worth the investment. The school's principal is dedicated, attentive, and visionary. The staff are kind, competent and respectful. I am so happy my daughter is at Casas Christian School!

Casas Christian School was the right decision for us. Our child has been blessed in so many ways as well as us as a family. The parents are encouraged to be involved from field trips, to missions trips, to school events. They are always reaching out to the community and others in need. They help AMOR build homes is Mexico, they travel to larger cities LA and Washington DC to help the homeless to show the children how blessed we are and that helping others is a blessing to us and them. Would recommend Casas to everyone that asks.

Great school, has the right focus on things of God, while ensuring our children are getting the appropriate academics. Only issue I have is cost, pretty expensive, even though it is high quality.

My son attended Casas Christian School from K-8 and has now moved onto high school. He likes to go back to visit the staff and his teachers. CCS is a great place to grow. The education there is concerned with all aspects of a child's life and provides academic excellence, spiritual guidance and after school team sports. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to any family looking for a fantastic school for their child.

Casas is amazing! I was fortunate enough to be able to send my boys there for 2 years. The teachers, administration, and staff were above and beyond all expectations. Thy truly care about the children and they genuinely love them. The community spirit amongst the parents was awesome. I've never seen my thing like it.

I have two children that have gone here since kindergarten. One, now in 4th and one in 6th grade. They are opposites as far as one being shy and one being outgoing. They have really thrived and grown here at Casas. My son who started out so very shy, now considers himself popular and has a lot of friends. I have been so pleased with not only the teachers kind hearts, and hard work with academics, but also with how they have connected with and nutured my children, their self esteem, and encourage them to make good choices. This is going to have a forever effect on their moral values, which I feel like they just dont get very much in public schools. My daughter is in advanced classes and they are able to work with her and fulfill her needs. The friends that they have made here are great and I pray that they will have these same friends all the way through high school becuase they really encourage each other. I could not be more pleased with this school and I reccomend that anyone considering the school to take a tour and maybe talk with some of the parents at pick up time so you can get a real feel for how much the people that have their children here really like it.

Last modified Casas Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8