Bad
Good

We have been in the area for 10 years; but didn't send our daughter here until last year. The small class size and caring teachers, who make a point of knowing each childs' name, have drawn my shy child out, and turned her into a self-confident young woman. We are in year two and have one more to go. All I can say, negatively, and it is about myself;; is that I didn't insist she go here sooner!

The teachers were great, but there was high turnover this year 2012-2013 (similar to last year). I don't know what to expect since most of the teachers/administrators are brand new. I have heard that all but one teacher lives locally. I think this is sad, since there are many qualified and certified teachers in the community who really know and care for the children here.

This school has really gone down hill in the last two years. My daughter just graduated from there and if she hadn't we would have taken her somewhere else. The turnover rate for teachers is pretty high and the school doesn't seem to be as focused on academics as it used to be. The discipline is terrible and the kids get away with just about anything they want. If I had another child in high school, we'd definitely go somewhere else.

Patagonia is a superb small school whose test scores are competitive with the best schools in Arizona. Little really is not less.

My son is in his first year at Patagonia High School. It's been a wonderful experience for him. The school has a warm, family atmosphere and each child receives individual attention. The campus is peaceful. We are very happy with Patagonia High School.

My student has been at Patagonia for two years and I can only say how pleased we are. The discipline is getting better but its the caring the teachers and staff have for the students that really make the difference. We looked at other area schools and hands down Patagonia had the most caring atmosphere.

Last modified Patagonia Union High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.