Public charter
Patagonia, AZ

Posted March 05, 2007
- a former student
This was a great school to go to.I advanced in math and got a better understanding about what is happening around me. I loved that in this school you got to work outside and there was more hands on learning. I would recommend this school to anybody

Posted August 12, 2004
Though this school is not huge, it offers an excellent teaching staff and an incredible amount of family support. It has recently moved from Naugle Street in Patagonia to a former ranch at 500 N. 3rd Ave. in Patagonia and is hoping to add gardens and agricultural topics into the curriculum in the next years. It was a wonderful growth experience for my child.

Posted August 12, 2004
Great school. Very supportive environment that encourages personal development. Excellent teachers and incredible parent involvement.

Posted November 05, 2003
Our children attend this school, we pulled them from public school due to lack of educational progress. They love the low student/teacher ratio, the extra attention and the teachers. In addition , we have watched them bloom in this school. The education exceeds the state standard. After 3 months of school my kinder is reading to us, 1st grader knows info on countries around the world, greek myths, biomes, and in 1 semester jumped 3 reading levels. We are extremely happy. more importantly, so are the kids!

Patagonia Montessori School
500 North Third Avenue, Patagonia, AZ  85624
Last modified Patagonia Montessori School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8
Patagonia Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top