Payson Elementary School 5

Posted November 05, 2014
Wonderful teachers and the new principal is great! My daughters teacher is very eager in helping her excel.

Payson Elementary School 3

Posted September 11, 2014
PE is in an interesting school. We are thrilled with the teacher and the progress my child is making. As a parent, you want your child to be challenged and the staff is willing to make sure that happens, pushing the kids to succeed. The school is old and a little funky-the gym has carpeting and no room for activities. The biggest concern is the bullying problem that has not been addressed since the bully's parent is a teacher. This is a well known issue amongst parents. Hopefully the school and principal will realize no child should be exempt from the no bullying rule.

Payson Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2014
Payson elementary My oldest autistic son attended this school an number of parents have complaints about the consistent neglect of our children . My son tripped over another students chair and 4 hours and 2 teachers later they did not notice or report his noticeable limp. I would never recommend any responsible parent to allow their child to attend this institution. I can back this up with medical bills and pictures. Thankyou

Payson Elementary School 5

Posted April 18, 2014
My children have been attending Payson elementary since 2006 (which totals 14 teachers so far!). My husband and I have never been disappointed with this school. The teachers are experienced & highly qualified. The new principal (2013) is outstanding. He is young & has a fresh perspective & has made a lot of positive changes. The only complaint I have is that PES is a bit overcrowded this year (2014), to which the district is aware & in the works currently to modify the campus. The only real problem with this is that the lunch room is small and so cafeteria time is limited & crowded. I noticed a previous review about disappointment in their special needs program: PES's special needs curriculum is no different than the rest of the state of Az: it's all the same wherever you go in the state.

Payson Elementary School 3

Posted December 06, 2005
My daughters second grade teacher is wonderful. I like the music and computer programs offered, too. However, this district has a terrible problem with its special services department. Many kids needing special education are overlooked. The State has been notified of the problems.

Payson Elementary School
500 East Rancho Road, Payson, AZ  85541
(928) 474-2070
Last modified Payson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Payson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top