Bad
Good

This is a great school with a very dedicated staff. Class sizes are small and remind me of the private school my son attended for several hundred dollars a month. The new administrator is awesome and has been making positive improvements. The children are so friendly here. There is no such thing as bullying at Model Creek. Any parent who has issue with this school probably hasn't tried to be involved. My family and I have been very welcome here and we were newcomers to the area. I have no doubts about the quality of education and the level of attention my children recieve here.

Although I loved Dr.Smith, this school was terrible as far as educating my children.The staff is very unfriendly and clannish.After leaving Model Creek we discovered our children had not been taught basic skills for their age.For a small school I was very disappointed with Model Creek .I was very uncomfortable trying to communicate with the teachers.

Last modified Yarnell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.