Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Disagree

Bullying can come from any where even administration and staff.

Supports LD students: Disagree

Not patience with students with differences services not connected to serve that population.

Effective school leaders: Neutral

Bias leadership not culturally diverse to accommodate the community they serve.

Develops character: Neutral

Character starts from above and Administration and staff must display compassion integrity and respect for all that they serve.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

The teacher at this school are not culturally prepared for this generation.

This school is about their program and not adapting the program to the culturally diverse population we are currently servicing in this community. Not prepared for diversity. Closed minded.

My daughter has attended this school for 3 years now. I swear, if it wasn't for the teacher she has this year or the one she had in 1st grade, I would have pulled her out of this school. We were in the Middle of a move to a new home with other personal problems and that also stopped me from switching her so it wouldn't be a hard transition. I am sure the school has more caring staff, but it sure has change. Another thing that shows things have change is that this year, the mornings have turn into a horrible experience for us. I am grateful the school has a 15 min "late free pass window" , but they do not let you use it since their clocks are ahead so what is the point. For example, if it is 8:09 on your phone, smart car's clock, and watch they force the child to get a late pass because on their clock it is 8:16(according to staff). Talking technically, I know that it is after 8, but don't say you have a "15 min window" if the child can't use it. Last, the curriculum has changed too and my daughter instead of going ahead Seems like it is falling behind. She is a very smart girl and has been excelling in school since she was in kindergarten. I was close to giving the school a 2 star rating, but I guess it is not fully there. Maybe they are under a lot of pressure. Who knows. I am grateful my daughter will not return next year since we will seek a new opportunity elsewhere.

I moved my son there only a week ago but I'm happy with everything. My son is much happier then where he was! I will rate the school again at the end of the year

As a teacher, I am particular about the education of my children. I enrolled my daughter here for Kinder because she didn't meet the birthday deadline for public school. My plan was to move her during the year or for first grade. However, I wound up moving my son from Country Meadows to Paramount for 7th grade instead. At this school they have high expectations and don't let him get away with giving partial effort. My daughter had a hard time adjusting to being in school last year but has loved it so far this year. I took away a star because there are issues with the specials staff and that concerns me. However, I like the school overall and I believe my students education is better than what I was seeing from the local public school.

Well it's summer time and the year is over. My daughter has attended Paramount since Kinder and graduated this year in the top 5 of her class. The teachers helped her with so much over the years that I couldn't have asked for a better school or group of people to be involved in her education. She will miss Paramount a great deal but will forever come back to see the teachers that helped her along the way. I have a huge appreciation for all the staff at Paramount Academy and would recommend this school to anyone that is wanting more than just the average Public School for there children. This is one of the few schools left that offers Music, Drama and PE on a daily basis and I commend that, not to mention the advanced math that my daughter was in and now has a head start in High School because of it. Thank you Paramount Academy staff for taking my daughter to the next level of her life. You will forever be appreciated!!!!

Last modified Paramount Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.