Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I think the teachers push too much information into students in a little bit of time. What I like about the school is that you have a minimum of 3 classes to concentrate on. I think the school can improve on having after school buses for students who plan on staying after school for programs, extra help, sports, etc.

The Teachers here at Peoria Accelerated High School cares about the student's individual success and their ongoing education long after each student's graduation. I would love to recognize Marcus Englund for going the extra 100 miles to ensure the success of these students. Although most will listen and succeed, the few students who struggles in their education will always have the great instruction given by the outstanding Teachers here at Peoria Accelerated High School. Ms. Morris

Absolutely love this school. I have 2 boys who attend PA. They truly enjoy learning and all the staff. The staff is so helpful and friendly, and truly care about each and every student!! So glad we chose this school:)

my school is amazing, i am glad to be a part of the school! go bulldogs!

my school is very hardworking and fun to learn at and a very responsible and safe campus

I was lost when I came to PA and didn't have any direction, but the staff and teachers helped me discover what I wanted to do and push me to graduate. The principle Mr Englund always would help me and give me good advice and Teresa in the office was always making sure I did everything I needed to do to be successful. I don't think I could have done it with out there help.

Great program. Teachers are awsome! Front office staff is very helpful and nice! I had an awsome time at PA when I was a student. I graduated in 2004. Thanks PA for all your help.

My School Is Amazing.! We Have Great Staff, Teachers, And Two Wonderful Principals. Our Teachers Are Very Motivating And Want The Best For Every Student In The School And Want Us To Graduate And Get Our Diploma. They Strive Us To Do Our Best And Only The Best

They have great teachers, and the office staff is very friendly and helpful. If you want to graduate early or catch up on credits you can do it PA.

Small school with a great atmosphere! Teachers are willing to work with studnets one on one. My son loves the option for afternoon classes. I love that the students are monitored by the administrators. Also, the office staff are very nice and get their job done with a smile.

Last modified Peoria Accelerated High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12