Peoria, AZ

Peoria Elementary School 2

Posted September 02, 2014
At first I loved this school, that did change fast and really if my schedule would allow I would put them is a neighboring school. You have to make your own log of school work or just throw away at the end of the year teachers always say they never got it. Bulling issues are never addressed, the teachers are the worse at this so watch it! Had to fight for my child to go to next grade due to lazy teachers. I always asked about the grades and what we could do never anything back. 2 months before school is over got a noticed of child failing and no time to fix it. I showed the principal all my emails, I was sided with in the end. Food is gross, they always come home hungry. Stay on your and teachers toes at all times. And don't be afraid to go down in person. They know me by name!

Peoria Elementary School 1

Posted August 02, 2013
My kids currently attend this school and honestly, I can't wait till I can move! My first grader was seriously being bullied by her teacher on a daily basis. The teacher would make horrible remarks to her, things a first grader would NEVER make up. My daughter was doing really bad in class and having trouble reading and staying "focused". I requested a meeting with both the teacher and principle and during that meeting I asked that my daughter be removed from the class. The principle would not comply Nd basically said my daughter needs to learn to deal. After months of hearing horrible remarks there was one final one that pushed me over the edge and I told the principle he changes her teacher or I will take it up with the school board did he agree to my request. She passed with flying colors And didn't have anymore issues with reading or behavioral. Since I've moved to this school it has been one issue after the other though. I've also had the police called on me for child abuse because my 6year old had bruises on her knees! Really?!?! What 6year old doesn't?!

Peoria Elementary School 3

Posted January 05, 2013
I am relocating from NY in June 2013. I am considering this school for my 5th grade son. I am trying to decide whether or not to register him here, or try to get him into Park Ridge. Any thoughts?

Peoria Elementary School 3

Posted May 12, 2011
Hello, My husband and I are buying a house within walkin distance from this school. My son is currently in Deervalley School District right now and is doing very well. He is quick leaner and is in an excellarating 6th grade level in reading, math and vocabulary. He is in the 5th grade getting ready to move on to 6th grade? Is their a program for kids that need that to be more challenged?

Peoria Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2010
Send your student someplace else, get a variance, do whatever you can, my child had a learning disability, it was not caught, no intervention from staff, and was simply passed on". Overall I do not recommend this school to any parent which cares about their child s education. Watch your child s AIMS scores and what tests they were given! They will thank you later!

Posted May 18, 2010
The staff and teachers care about the students and show respect to them and parents.

Posted May 15, 2010
The teachers and the staff have the success of each student as their main priority. The students leave Peoria with character and pride as well as the tools needed to move on to the next steps in thier lives.

Peoria Elementary School 5

Posted May 12, 2010
These teachers work so hard to make sure the students learn. There's no better place to be a student.

Posted May 11, 2010
It celebrates diversity, teachers and staff are all nice, helpful and seem to care about students.

Peoria Elementary School 5

Posted September 29, 2009
great staff, great schoo;

Peoria Elementary School
11501 N 79th Ave, Peoria, AZ  85345
Last modified Peoria Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peoria Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top