Posted December 01, 2014
The one thing that makes this school special is their Spanish immersion program. It starts from K - 8th grade where every day children get 1/2 lessons in Spanish. We do not speak Spanish at home, but all studies show bi-lingual children out perform English only children by 3rd grade and beyond in English, and earlier in Math. Not all children are in the bilingual program, about 50% of the school. I have been concerned about the Math scores from this school in general, and this year the principle has allowed about 6 kids in 3rd grade bilingual studies to advance to the 4th grade math class taught in Spanish due to their advanced math abilities. The principal, Mr. Miller, is very proactive, and trying to make the school better anytime he can. This was an experiment that will likely continue now due to the success it has shown in my child, and the others. I plan to work with the school for next school year 2015-2016 to start an after-school math-Jr FLL Robotics program as a volunteer parent under the guidance of a school teacher. This could really start changing the game equation for this school!

Posted July 27, 2013
Love this school! My daughter started last year in the Spanish Immersion program. My youngest gets to start this year. Mr. S and Senora Forte are fabulous! They are wonderful and encouraging teachers. The nurse and staff have been a tremendous support system with my daughters' recent diagnosis and associated lifestyle change as a type 1 diabetic. They are a great group of people. I look forward to my girls growing with this school. I appreciate the genuine concern and attention to care for the students. Thank you Santa Fe staff!!!

Posted April 15, 2010

Santa Fe Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2010
My son is a kindergartener here at this school in the Spanish Immersion Program. We love the principal who really seems to love the students and care about the school. Every afternoon, he is out in the parent pick up line greeting students and parents and directing traffic. My son says the principal regularly talks to the students and visits the classrooms. My son is extremely happy here and his Spanish is impressive. The school has fun family activities scheduled throughout the year and the teachers have really been working to make this school one of the best in the district. We are an out of district family and it was a difficult decision for us to decide which school our son should attend. We are extremely happy with our decision.

Posted August 05, 2009
Very Impressed with the Principal and his involvement with the students. Extremely impressed with the Spanish Immersion Program our daughter began last year in Kindergarten. All the staff both Primary and secondary seem to really love and want to help the kids and are involved with their activities. The teachers have been very impressive.

Posted June 26, 2008
If you have students entering kindergarten or first grade, Santa Fe in offering a Language Immersion Program. Mr. Miller, Principal ,is introducing this fantastic opportunity to our students. Studies have shown that bilingual students perform better than monolingual students on tasks that call for divergent thinking, pattern recognition and problem solving. Join our families at Santa Fe and learn more about the opportunities this school offers.

Posted May 19, 2008

Posted August 15, 2007
This is my child's 3rd year at Santa Fe. He really likes the school and he's made a lot of good friends. The teachers last year and this year are GREAT!!! Mrs. Mac is the absolute BEST! I love the opportunity to e-mail the teachers and keep up on what my son's progress is. I have no doubt that 8th grade will be my son's best year yet. Several of his teachers told me 'He will be ready for High School when we are done with him!!' I really appreciate the teachers at Santa Fe and their dedication and hard work.

Posted August 14, 2007
My kids have been going here for years and overall I am pleased with the school. The teachers seem to truly care how well your child does. The band teacher is wonderful! They seem to plan lots of the events after school hours so that working parents do not miss too much. My kids feel safe here and they look forward to going back every year.

Posted August 08, 2007

Santa Fe Elementary School
9880 N 77th Ave, Peoria, AZ  85345
Last modified Santa Fe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santa Fe Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top