Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

The students and staff bully and tell you your kid deserves it, if brought to their attention.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

My son was ahead of the kids in his class, but his teacher felt it necessary to come down on my son and me, like now she doesn't get credit for what he learns. She penalized him for being a self starter and separated him from the other kids.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Staff looked the other way when my son was hit by other kids. When he told anyone on staff about being bullied, they ignored him. When I called the office about missing items, or my son coming home with bruises, they told me it was my son's fault.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

My son was put down and isolated because he got his work done before anyone else and the teacher penalized him for it. Not only that, she lied on the tests to show where kindergartners were. It made her look good, when she made it look like the kids knew nothing, so she could get a good eval and possibly a raise later.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

The teacher would hand out work to keep the kids busy and not explain the paper. Even at home, the work had no instructions, but it was expected to go back completed. As a former educator, I was highly disappointed.

My son had an IEP before attending this school, but the teacher was convinced he needed more services, in spite of what the special needs team told her. In just under 3 months, I pulled my son out of that school. He was bullied by kids and teachers. There is something wrong when I get my son to see bruises on his face, but for the staff and teacher to act like it is nothing. His teacher singled out the white boys in the class as being bad, throwing my son in with that, because he looks white. During a meeting, before pulling him out of the school, the teacher got after me for my son being more advanced than the other kids in the class, under the impression that I pushed him to do too much, even though now he is in another school and considered being behind, for the same grade. The school building may be nice and a few of the students are amazing, but a majority of the staff and students are just rotten.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

We absolutely love the principle, and all the staff at Country Meadows.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Yes there is systems set in place and all the staff are on board. WE have not had any issues.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The teachers are very organized with the binders and make it simple to get homework done and know whats coming up.

Amazing school. My kids have excelled in all areas.

Last modified Country Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.