Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)

Horrible school. Horrible students. Horrible staff. Teachers and principle(s) could care less if your student is having any kind of issues. Principle is always unavailable. So happy to get my child out of this school. We are running and not looking back! Safety of student's is the least on this schools mind.

I am a parent of three children who attend or attended Country Meadows Elementary. My oldest is now a sophomore in high school and originally started at Country Meadows in first grade. My youngest two are still there. The staff at the school are very friendly and geniunely concerned about their students well-being and learning. I have witnessed the teachers greeting each of their students in the morning as they come into class. I receive regular communication from the teachers on my children's progress by email or note. The principals and office staff are also a welcoming and friendly presence. Any time I have had a concern, it has been addressed politely and effectively by teachers and office staff. In addition, my children feel safe at this school and enjoy going. We have had the opportunity to move in the last year and have made a family decision to remain because our children are thriving and doing well in this school. I highly recommend Country Meadows.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Overall, I have experienced very effective teachers. They have been engaged and interested in offering extra assistance when needed.

Amount of homework: Agree

As much as I hate the idea of homework and wish all work can be completed in class, the amount my student receives is adequate given they do not fall behind.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school consistently teaches students the importance of being a good person, to be honest, and treat everyone with respect.

The staff and administration seem to truly care about the success of their students and do everything they can to help a student make improvements when needed. This is a consistently excellent school!

My children have been attending Country Meadows since kindergarten. They are now in fifth and first grade. We are very happy with our school. The school staff is very caring and professional. They take the time to learn the kids names and really listen to them. CM provides a very positive learning environment and I have yet to come across a student here who is not proud of their school. The school itself is very clean and nice looking. I plan on keeping my children here until they promote to high school. Here they are thriving and actually excited to learn!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Yes. The school encourages all of these qualities. They take part in a program called Capturing Kids Hearts and the 6 pillars of character.

I love this school! great staff and great teachers, very caring staff who want to see your child do good.

There is not enough space for me to tell you every thing that is wrong with this school, my kids were pulled out last year after only 3 months they would come home crying and telling me they got hurt again they would tell me the teacher called them babies and stupid and not only that my 7 yr old told me she was having a hard time seeing the board and instead of the teacher letting me know so I could get her eyes checked she just told my child she was being lazy and stupid and could not learn anyway

Last modified Country Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.