Peoria, AZ

School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Thank you for your interest in The ACES. We consider it an absolute privilege to serve students with special needs throughout Arizona in our 3 state certified therapeutic private special education schools. For more information about our programs for students with autism, emotional disabilities, intellectual disability and other educations challenges, please visit us at our website at www.theaces.net
January 15, 2015

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted January 15, 2015

Posted September 22, 2012
I Miss It Like CRAZY ): I Wanna Go Back, I felt comfortable and safe. For the first time I had someone who understood my issues... -Maryssa Ashburn

Posted September 10, 2012
Our daughter is thriving at The Aces School. The entire staff are wonderful people who genuinley care about all the students. We couldn't be happier to have made the decision to enroll her here.

Posted October 17, 2009
This is an outstanding school that really knows how to help students with behavior and academic challenges. Great School!!!

Posted April 22, 2009
I am a grandparent and my grandson has gone to this school for about two years now and we just love it. The staff is great they seam to bend over backwards for the children to keep them on track. Keep up the great work

Posted July 24, 2008
My son does great at ACES whereas he did not fair well at other schools.

Posted May 16, 2008
This school has turned our grandson around 200% ! He was headed for detention center until THE ACES was introduced to us. He now is an A-B student with awards in academic and behavior . Staff is wonderful!! There's no place like THE ACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted June 21, 2007
My son has been diagnosed with ADHD and had many problems in public school I was leaving work everyday to pick him up from school because the teachers could not handle him. Because of that I lost jobs and my son was behind in reading, math, and felt unwanted by his teachers. Since my son has been at The Aces he has grown so much! He loves his teachers, has friends, and is now reading and doing math. I now have a great job where I don't have to worried about getting a call to pick my son up. At the Aces they have systems in place if children get unruly! the great thing is my son has not had any severe discipline problems there, they are very structured and I am so happy that my son has such a great team of teachers Thanks!

The ACES 4

Posted October 18, 2004
I really beleive 'the aces' is what saved the hope my son would even have an education at all. He was completely lost & chronically behind in public school. No one really seemed to care about his specific needs or the negative effects school was having on the quality of family life for us. He has truly blossomed at aces. He is actually learning at 'his' rate, has improved several grade levels since coming to this school, has friends, doesn't have 2 hours of homework for parents to frustrate with every night, it's wonderful! plus i get the honest impression my son is genuinely 'loved unconditionally' at this school. Thanks so much teachers and staff - fender's mom ...

6815 West Cactus Road, Peoria, AZ  85381