Bad
Good

Nothing, they did nothing to motivate him to go to school. Now he told me he is being kicked out next week. He is over 18 and my hands where tied. I had hoped they would of done something to encourage him to go to school since it was only 4 hours and 2 blocks from home. But they did nothing. Did show up at the house to have him take the AIMS test so they would look good on paper for that one. End of Story.

I believe you underrate the 'Parent Involvement' at Ombudsman Charter School Northwest Campus. There are plenty of opportunities to be involved in my child's education at Ombudsman, but it is up to me to make the choice to be involved and to stay involved. My daughter has excelled in this learning environment, is completely doing mainstream work at a pace that is comfortable for her, and is also able to do grade level math. In mainstream public school her behaviors were so disruptive and the teachers had so many students per class that she could not get the much needed direction and assistance that would ensure her educational success. I highly recommend Ombudsman as an alternative to Public School.

I attended this school for two years, my Junior and Senior years. I had all but given up on high school. I was bored with both public schools in my district. I ended up loving Ombudsman so much that I took two city busses to get there each day! Great for slow and fast learners. I suggest it for everyone that has a hard time conforming to standard high school.

This school is horrible. I pulled both my daughters out. I have been waiting 6 months for their school records and transcripts to be sent to their new school.

Last modified Ombudsman - Charter Northwest is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.