Peoria, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,009
Before care: Yes

Posted November 23, 2014
My kids have gone to West Wing for their entire schooling. I am so impressed with the education they have received. Their needs have been met both academically and socially. I couldn't be happier with West Wing and everyone who works there.

Posted October 30, 2014
I am a parent of two children currently attending West Wing Elementary School and I love the school. The Principle, Teachers and Support Staff are Amazing and the education provided to my children is excellent.

Posted October 30, 2014
West Wing Elementary is a wonderful school. I have 2 children attending, one is typical and one has special needs. My typical student has been challenged every year and I see such growth with her academically as well as in her character. The special education staff at West Wing amazes me. I have heard of parents at other schools having such a bad experience with the IEP process and I know how fortunate we are to have staff at West Wing that are truly part of our team. My student with special needs absolutely loves going to school every day and is so successful, her academic and social growth each year fill us with pride. In addition to having such great staff, the principal is very personable and is always available to meet with parents. Plus, she knows every student by name which is so nice to see. I can't say enough about this fantastic school!

Posted June 16, 2014
West Wing is a fantastic school with caring teachers and a principal that knows most every student by name. They care about all children academically and personally. Great lengths are gone to to help each student reach their potential. The staff works together well and makes for a positive and ideal atmosphere. I highly recommend this school and the Deer Valley School District.

Posted June 08, 2014
West Wing Elementary is a wonderful school! My kids go there and the staff is caring and amazing with my kids. I can see that the teachers go up and beyond my expectations as a parent. You can tell that they truly care about their students. I feel so blessed and lucky for my kids to attend West Wing.

Posted June 04, 2014
The principal has a background in special education and personally knows each of the students that receive specialized services at her school. She is passionate about giving all students the opportunity to grow to their potential.

Posted June 03, 2014
My children have attended West Wing school since it opened. I now have one in high school and one still attending West Wing. I am a very involved parent who has been in many different classrooms through the years. I can honestly say that the teachers care very much and want the children to succeed. The principal is involved and often gives students the extra attention that they need. I see how many families and students she knows personally and how she greets them. It shows that she cares about each and every one of them. Overall, I am extremely happy with the education and experiences that my children have received while attending West Wing.

Posted June 02, 2014
I am a mother of 2 students who attend West Wing School. I wanted to take a moment to extend my sincerest gratitude to the AMAZING teachers who have challenged, encouraged, and supported my children for the past 6 years. My children have blossomed so much in their reading, writing and math skills. My children have greatly enjoyed being involved in extra-curricular activities, too. West Wing's Art, Music, PE, and Band programs have brought such joy to my son and daughter and given them the opportunity to be on stage and try new adventures! I have also found the front office and Administrative staff to be friendly and helpful every time I come into school. I love the fact that parent volunteers are welcomed and appreciated at school. If I were moving into the West Wing area, I would absolutely put my children at West Wing School.

Posted June 02, 2014
At West Wing school teachers and staff do a great job communicating with parents about any questions or concerns. Staff is very prompt at relying to parents via email. Parents and teachers work together to create the best learning environment for the children. The school and staff do an excellent job hosting open houses to see children's work frequently through out the year. There is always chances for parents to help out and get involved in one way or another. West Wing is an excellent school.

Posted June 01, 2014
My kids have attended West Wing for the last 7 years. They have had a great experience. Their teachers use a lot of different methods to teach them including small reading groups and flex grouping. This has helped them a lot because they have both gotten extra help in reading. My son excels at math and he has learned beyond his grade level standards. If we have ever had an issue with a teacher it was always been worked out before I had to contact the principal. It is nice to see the principal so involved and she really knows my kids and how they are doing. I am impressed by the programs that they use to build character with the kids. This is an amazing school where ALL the staff cares a lot about the kids!

West Wing Elementary School
26716 N High Desert Drive, Peoria, AZ  85383
Last modified West Wing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Wing Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 87 reviews. Top