Posted June 18, 2015
West Wing has been a great school for all four of our children. From the front office staff to the teachers and administration, everyone is kind and welcoming. Our children have varying abilities, ranging from gifted to needing the assistance of the reading specialist. There are some absolutely amazing, top-notch teachers at this school. As an educator in a neighboring district, I appreciate that the principal holds her staff to high standards as it ultimately benefits students. She makes herself available to parents and it’s my belief that her special-education background allows her to connect with all students on campus. This school has a great choir, band, and art program. My only wish is the sports program started before seventh grade, but that’s DVUSD, not West Wing. Overall, we’re very happy with this school and feel our children are receiving a great education that’s preparing them for high school.

Posted June 03, 2015
We have been a part of the West Wing community for the past 7 years. We have been pleased with our son's amazing outcomes not only academically but in his behavior and maturity. We appreciate the communication from the teachers and administration. We are pleased with the gifted program that allows our son to be challenged in his academics. The warmth shown to our son as he has worked hard on his behaviors has been appreciated. We are thankful to the schools offering of specials such as music, art and PE. These aspects of the school have made our sons education so much more well rounded as a student.

West Wing Elementary School 1

Posted May 26, 2015
This school unfortunately does not meet the mark with me, and I am regretful that I have to leave one star at all. My son has been attending since we moved in the neighborhood in the beginning of his 7th grade year and the kids that attend with him are; for lack of a better term, complete and utter bullies. If there is an altercation they sign agreements not to talk to the other student, which is a ridiculous punishment for a child. Most of these kids are "privileged" and have zero regard for others and are pretty vicious to any they feel might be "beneath" them. Sadly, because the boundaries are so narrow and most kids walk to and from, all of the kids know where everyone lives. We have fallen victim to many instances of TP'ing as well as our breaker box being tampered with. My son is made fun of for being Jewish and the VP's "solution" to that is to have "sensitivity talks" with the bigots that target him. The school claims to have no tolerance for bullying but I'm unsure what the metrics of those standards are. It happens frequently to a lot of students and it's above the norm in comparison to any other school my son has attended.

Posted February 25, 2015
To parents looking for a well rounded school West Wing elementary is a great choice. The staff is supportive in meeting the needs of the kidos, individualized if necessary, safety in ensured at the front office no one is allowed beyond that point. Resources are available for children who may need more academic services. Each staff member that I have encountered enjoy assisting and educating the students to help them reach his or her full potential!

Posted February 13, 2015
We have been thankful for the amazing teachers & support staff at West Wing Elementary.

Posted November 23, 2014
My kids have gone to West Wing for their entire schooling. I am so impressed with the education they have received. Their needs have been met both academically and socially. I couldn't be happier with West Wing and everyone who works there.

Posted October 30, 2014
I am a parent of two children currently attending West Wing Elementary School and I love the school. The Principle, Teachers and Support Staff are Amazing and the education provided to my children is excellent.

Posted October 30, 2014
West Wing Elementary is a wonderful school. I have 2 children attending, one is typical and one has special needs. My typical student has been challenged every year and I see such growth with her academically as well as in her character. The special education staff at West Wing amazes me. I have heard of parents at other schools having such a bad experience with the IEP process and I know how fortunate we are to have staff at West Wing that are truly part of our team. My student with special needs absolutely loves going to school every day and is so successful, her academic and social growth each year fill us with pride. In addition to having such great staff, the principal is very personable and is always available to meet with parents. Plus, she knows every student by name which is so nice to see. I can't say enough about this fantastic school!

Posted June 16, 2014
West Wing is a fantastic school with caring teachers and a principal that knows most every student by name. They care about all children academically and personally. Great lengths are gone to to help each student reach their potential. The staff works together well and makes for a positive and ideal atmosphere. I highly recommend this school and the Deer Valley School District.

Posted June 08, 2014
West Wing Elementary is a wonderful school! My kids go there and the staff is caring and amazing with my kids. I can see that the teachers go up and beyond my expectations as a parent. You can tell that they truly care about their students. I feel so blessed and lucky for my kids to attend West Wing.

West Wing Elementary School
26716 N High Desert Drive, Peoria, AZ  85383
Last modified West Wing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Wing Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 98 reviews. Top