PK-8 & Ungraded
Peoria, AZ

Posted February 24, 2015
This is my first experience with any school as a parent. I love this school. My child is excelling in the preschool program. Almost every staff member that I have encountered has been pleasant to deal with. Every teacher that I have personally interacted with have been wonderful and helpful.

Posted July 24, 2014
Wanted to enroll my daughter in the kindergarten program but front receptionist was very rude, so I decided to check others schools instead. First impressions are huge with me and I will not pay $210 to deal with rude people all year.

Posted April 09, 2014
Caring and dedicated staff. Teachers work hard for the good of the students. Volunteers see this first hand how much is involved with teaching (not just the subjects) but all the other inertia. Amazing what they do with what is given them!!

Posted February 03, 2014
Principal is a joke. Most of the teachers are a joke. They don't care about the students. Pulling my child out ASAP.

Posted September 16, 2009
Alta Loma is a warm and welcoming campus, where students thrive in a highly effective teaching environment!!!

Posted July 22, 2009
The school one the best in peoria az evey body cares and takes care of one another since i can remember when i started in 1984 and graduated 1993 and now my kids go there my son started in 2000and now my two other girls go there its a wonderful school thats why i send my children there.

Posted November 09, 2008
The school is great, the staff and teachers are really caring and strive to make sure your child is an individual and does well in a group. My oldest is in 7th and has attended since Kindergarten. Every need or problem we had was delt with fast and in a positive way. The more your involved and volunteer I think you have a better sense of community and compassion for all they do for the students!

Posted August 01, 2007
This school is unsatisfactory!!! The administration pushes you to the side when you try to address any problem reguarding your child. The teachers were good, if they would replace the entire front office they would be much better of and I would take my children there.

Posted July 11, 2007
Alta Loma's administration is visionary and the parents & community have a long tradition of supporting the school. Staff members are hardworking & the kids are proud to be Lobos! All the vital ingredients are in place for this school to continue to be a successful, vibrant part of this community.

Posted May 18, 2006
My son is graduating from Alta Loma this year. He has had a wonderful school experience, and is looking forward to high school. I think Alta Loma encouraged his love for school

9750 N 87th Ave, Peoria, AZ  85345
Last modified Alta Loma School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alta Loma School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top