Peoria, AZ
Before care: Yes
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Cross of Glory is a growing Christian school. Our goal is to draw students and families closer to Christ while providing excellence in spiritual, academic, and physical education within a loving Christian environment.
April 21, 2012

Posted October 15, 2014
Cross of Glory Lutheran School is a wonderful place where our daugthers learn and grow.

Posted January 30, 2014
Our Cross of Glory School has been such a blessing too our family. The Christian teachers, the smiles, the love is in the air. They offer a wide curriculum including sports and music. I actually was led to join this Church by taking my grandaughter to school there and seeing just what they had to offer.

Posted September 27, 2013
Cross of Glory Lutheran School is helping us as parents build a strong Christ centered foundation for our children. Our three children are thriving in their relationship with God and in their academics. The small class size allows for more individualized attention and strong parent/teacher communication. We did try another school and we were not as pleased as we are at Cross of Glory. We enjoy getting to interact with the children and all of their fun activities as well as getting to know the teachers, who really do want to be there teaching the children. We highly recommend this school!!!

Posted September 26, 2013
If you are looking for a Christ Centered School this is the place to send your children. My son has been coming here for 2 years and We love the small class sizes, the teachers and staff are very encouraging and helpful. I would recommend this school, it is worth every penny!!

Posted September 24, 2013
I love teaching at Cross of Glory because the environment is a teacher's dream. I know all of my students extremely well due to small class sizes, and because of the multi-grade classrooms, you develop that relationship over a few years. And while we take standardized tests, and work hard with the students to be successful, we do not have the pressure many public schools do. So I I'm not forced to teach my students to be mere test-takers. I can teach them to be leaders, thinkers, problem-solvers, and Christian men and women.

Posted September 23, 2013
After reviewing my seventh week as the new principal here at Cross of Glory, I am reminded once again of the many blessings that our school enjoys. We truly offer an education that can't be found anywhere else! We offer multi-grade classrooms--a practice supported by much research and experience as an educational best practice. We can individualize education for our students because of our low student/teacher ratio. We meet Common Core standards. We use cooperative and experiential education which give students a chance to practice critical and other higher order thinking skills. We have a very comprehensive and competitive athletics program that now includes the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP)...and much more! When you take all of what I have already mentioned and couch it in an environment that fosters a love of the Lord through a consistent study and application of his word to all aspects of our lives, you have a combination that literally can not be beat!! Praise God for putting us all here together! Let's bring more people in to our environment by letting everyone we know about the unique environment that we offer!

Posted September 23, 2013
I am extremely blessed to be employed in such a glorious environment. The staff as well as the parents are all giving and helpful. All of the students that attend Cross of Glory are respectful and studious individuals.

Posted September 23, 2013
As a member of the church for 14 years and being around the school, I am grateful for God's great blessings all around! I have had the great opportunity to watch so many of these children grow from even before they were in school. Having 2 older kids who were in public schools, I always wished this school was open for them. I now help these kids with their homework and am so impressed by each one of them! They are not only learning what public schools learn, but they get the added blessing of learning about their savior! I think it's great that they have multi grade classrooms and these kids are growing and learning together! These are Godly bonds that can never be broken! Thank you Cross of Glory for inspiring our great youth to be great leaders of our Lord! We absolutely have the best teachers and staff around! God sure knew what He was doing when He built this school.

Cross of Glory Lutheran School 2

Posted September 12, 2013
Children receive decent grades while attending Cross of Glory. The unfortunate side of an educational system structured in this way is that you have to stay in it to be "successful". This can be evidenced by how far behind students are, as compared to their peers, once they leave to attend another school. Students will leave, struggle at their new school, and then return back to the easier setting. If you want your child to learn about God, absolutely a good choice. If you want your child to learn how to think (critical thinking) instead of what to think (memory work/worksheets), this school is probably not your best option. BASIS or Candeo are the best schools in this area. It also looks like a "drive" of some kind was done on 8/26-8/27 based on the high scores posted recently.

Posted August 27, 2013
Our family's experience with Cross of Glory Lutheran School has been God sent and we value everyday that we are able to be a part of the glorious education process. We began our eldest son here in kindergarten and now he is in 4th grade as well as our 2 daughters in 2nd grade and Preschool. The caring teachers have all been called by our Lord to be extremely giving and helpful leaders. We are blessed to have this Christian school here in northwest Peoria that provides a multi level teaching technique that fits my children perfect.

Cross of Glory Lutheran School
10111 W. Jomax Rd, Peoria, AZ  85383
Last modified Cross of Glory Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cross of Glory Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top