PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Cross of Glory is a growing Christian school. Our goal is to draw students and families closer to Christ while providing excellence in spiritual, academic, and physical education within a loving Christian environment.
April 21, 2012

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 18, 2016
This school develops compassion, caring and empathy in it's students by putting everything that may come up back to the scriptures.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 18, 2016
This school develops honesty, integrity and fairness in it's students by putting the main focus on Jesus Christ and living a Christian life.

Posted July 18, 2016
Cross of Glory is a school with loving teachers, a Christ centered environment where my children can grow spiritually while growing their academic education. The friendships made here at Cross of Glory are eternal friendships and for that I am so grateful.

Posted September 16, 2015
This school is amazing. The people and teachers are so friendly. I would highly recommend this school! You get a great education full of Gods love.

Posted October 15, 2014
Cross of Glory Lutheran School is a wonderful place where our daugthers learn and grow.

Posted January 30, 2014
Our Cross of Glory School has been such a blessing too our family. The Christian teachers, the smiles, the love is in the air. They offer a wide curriculum including sports and music. I actually was led to join this Church by taking my grandaughter to school there and seeing just what they had to offer.

Posted September 27, 2013
Cross of Glory Lutheran School is helping us as parents build a strong Christ centered foundation for our children. Our three children are thriving in their relationship with God and in their academics. The small class size allows for more individualized attention and strong parent/teacher communication. We did try another school and we were not as pleased as we are at Cross of Glory. We enjoy getting to interact with the children and all of their fun activities as well as getting to know the teachers, who really do want to be there teaching the children. We highly recommend this school!!!

Posted September 26, 2013
If you are looking for a Christ Centered School this is the place to send your children. My son has been coming here for 2 years and We love the small class sizes, the teachers and staff are very encouraging and helpful. I would recommend this school, it is worth every penny!!

Posted September 24, 2013
I love teaching at Cross of Glory because the environment is a teacher's dream. I know all of my students extremely well due to small class sizes, and because of the multi-grade classrooms, you develop that relationship over a few years. And while we take standardized tests, and work hard with the students to be successful, we do not have the pressure many public schools do. So I I'm not forced to teach my students to be mere test-takers. I can teach them to be leaders, thinkers, problem-solvers, and Christian men and women.

Posted September 23, 2013
After reviewing my seventh week as the new principal here at Cross of Glory, I am reminded once again of the many blessings that our school enjoys. We truly offer an education that can't be found anywhere else! We offer multi-grade classrooms--a practice supported by much research and experience as an educational best practice. We can individualize education for our students because of our low student/teacher ratio. We meet Common Core standards. We use cooperative and experiential education which give students a chance to practice critical and other higher order thinking skills. We have a very comprehensive and competitive athletics program that now includes the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP)...and much more! When you take all of what I have already mentioned and couch it in an environment that fosters a love of the Lord through a consistent study and application of his word to all aspects of our lives, you have a combination that literally can not be beat!! Praise God for putting us all here together! Let's bring more people in to our environment by letting everyone we know about the unique environment that we offer!

10111 W. Jomax Rd, Peoria, AZ  85383
Last modified Cross of Glory Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8