Peoria, AZ

Posted April 27, 2012
Our son started attending Cotton Boll in early 2012 after we moved from CA to AZ. We'd been very fortunate in CA to have been in a highly desired, exceptional school district, but I can honestly say that I'm more impressed with Cotton Boll than with the school in CA. As soon as we stepped onto the Cotton Boll campus we could tell that the school is a great place. All of the staff are helpful, friendly, informed and clearly care very much about the students. My son's teacher, Mrs. Wallander, specialist, Ms. Brown, and the many others at the school who I've interacted with are fantastic. We couldn't be happier with the school overall and the learning and support our son has received there. As another reviewer mentioned, this school is a "best kept secret".

Posted May 19, 2011
This school is Peoria's best kept secret. I'm almost afraid to submit this review because I want to keep this secret all to myself. You have never come across more charismatic teachers in all your life. They truly CARE about your child. How many people can say that about a school? Especially when most schools are becoming more about "test scores, test scores, test scores." This is a school that wants to better our children for their future, not for a test score. Thank you Cotton Boll teachers and staff for showing me that there are still schools out there who care for our children and their future.

Cotton Boll School 1

Posted May 11, 2011
The only thing that my third grader learned this year was to be afraid of his teacher. I tried to bring it up to the principal and he to just tried to blame my child and that he could do nothing. My child has special needs and they did not even seem to care. The teacher would even say my child is lazy and that he will never be tops academicly in front of him. I am so glad we are moving.

Posted October 03, 2009
The Cotton Boll staff are some of the greatest Teachers and Administrators in the USA. Given a really tough job, they strive every day to give to their students the best education that is available.

Posted September 17, 2009
I went there and so did my son and many of his cousins! It's a great school with great teachers

Cotton Boll School 3

Posted August 12, 2009
Dear Parents and Staff, I would like to share with you that I was about to take my daughter out of Cotton Boll due to concerns with the quality of education. After looking at test scores and other areas, I was very concerned as to how my daughter would be challenged and the quality of her education. I decided to be very honest with her teacher and talked about my concerns. Her teacher assured me that the children were the most important and teaching was his passion. He gave me examples and reassured me that he would be challenging my daughter. My daughter has been blessed with very good teachers at Cotton Boll.....Mrs. Quintana, Mrs. Garcia, Mrs. Pease and now Mr. Lemster. Mr. Lemster/s professionalism and caring attitude convinced me to give Cotton Boll another year. I would once again state: Teachers can be very important role models!

Posted August 05, 2009
The administration at this school rocks! Teachers care, the extracurricular activities are great and my kids are thriving. Mr. Lemster, Mrs. Curtis, Mrs. Lavendar....you're the best!

Posted July 27, 2009
Cotton Boll Elementary administration, front office, and teachers are not only well informed but go the extra mile in helping. Test scores, as performing plus rating, does not do the school just for what a great place it truly is & felt on the campus.

Posted July 11, 2009
My kids were having problems at previous schools. They love this school and are doing well. They have great teachers. The previous school they said my youngest might be learning disabled. This school has turned him around and he now gets B's and I can tell he is learning a lot more.

Posted May 27, 2009
My son has been in this school for 4 years he began with the head start program and pre-school ,kinder and he just finish his first garde I love his school I could not be more happy my son is reading so fluently his teachers have been amazing especially Ms.Wallender shes is an amazing teacher the staff in the front office are so nice and the ladys in the cafeteria are very nice I cant even expalin how happy I am that my son attends this school .

8540 W. Butler Drive, Peoria, AZ  85345
Last modified Cotton Boll School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cotton Boll School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top