Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

You cannot beat the class sizes, the enthusiasm of the principal and the support of the parents.

Develops character: Strongly agree

PTS has 13 Core Values that the student body lives by on a daily basis. These values include integrity and fairness.

I'm thankful for this venue to share my families awesome experience with transferring our children's educational needs to Peoria Traditional School. As a large family of seven children we have always looked for a safe, stable and personable place to entrust our children's educational needs. This school has provided all these components. I'm looking forward to the positive growth of many new educational & extra curricular applications coming soon. My hopes for the future will be for Peoria Traditional School to have its own facility !! The positive outcome of having their own campus would be apparent through the entire PTS student body. Good Luck to all of you seeking the best learning institute for your child !

We love this school! Four years and now two kids enrolled we have never been disappointed. The principal and teachers are phenomenal. Small class sizes and lots of parent involvement.

We had to leave Peoria Traditional because of the new start/dismal time for this school year. We always liked PTS, but have realized how much of a difference there is in the caliber of teachers/staff compared to other district schools. Our current home school has not changed much with new boundary lines within the administration & some teachers , bad attitudes & unflattering comments to students. Wi If you are considering PTS, give it a try.

I could not ask for more from this school. The principal takes the time to personally know each family. Every time I see him, he is quick to check in on specific items... Not just the typical "How are you today?" with that blank "I don't know you or your child" stare that other principals give. My kids both have very dedicated teachers who communicate with me daily (sometimes several times a day). I am able to be engaged in my children's education and not just re-actively try to help. Class sizes are small, only 1 class per grade (except 1st and 2nd have two classes). The school is open enroll/by choice. There are no boundaries. So every family there made a conscious choice to place their child there. I have spoken to other parents that drive their kids up to 30 minutes one way just to have them at this spectacular school. There is a high level of parent involvement. I think these all create a culture where the children are much nicer and well balanced. You really don't see any bullying. You don't see kids getting "lost through the cracks" of the educational system. This school has been a blessing to my children. I am so thankful that we are part of the community.

From the Principal down they are amazing! This school is well organized and they make learning very fun and loving! I have had 6 children in this school at one time. Some with special needs. The principal knows each child attending this school. His door is always open. He really loves what he does! He eats lunch every day while the teachers all goes to lunch at the same time. They have Core Values being taught by parent volunteers. Our family is very blessed to have found this school. Our drive is a bit long but we'll worth it! Each class has a monthly family project to bring in family time. The booster club does a lot for this school and children! I really would love for this school to have its own building as I can see it only growing! Having uniforms makes life so much easier too!

Glad we came to PTS. We really enjoy the community feel of a smaller school. Very impressed so far!!

PTS is fantastic! The class size is small, especially in the younger grades. The teachers are amazing and go out of their way to make sure kids are learning. My favorite part of the school is the community feel that we have. We are thrilled to have found this gem, and I'm so glad the school goes to 8th grade. I just wish we could keep our kids here through high school!

This will be our third year with Peoria Tradtional and we have been very happy with the level of education and values that are taught. Our child is very happy here and is excelling academically and socially. We are very pleased with our decision to send our children here.

Last modified Peoria Traditional School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.