Public charter
Peoria, AZ

Posted July 20, 2009
Perfect School, we couldn't ask for a better school! Great teachers that care to teach the curriculum instead of throw it at the kids and walk away. We love the school.

Desert Pointe Academy 0

Posted January 24, 2008
This is a great school all around good leaning enviorment. I currently attend there and geating the best grades i ever had.

Desert Pointe Academy 1

Posted October 16, 2007

Posted June 23, 2007
- a former student
This school has given me and my siblings the knowledge they need in life.

Desert Pointe Academy 1

Posted March 26, 2007

Desert Pointe Academy 2

Posted August 03, 2006

Posted May 24, 2006
AWESOME SCHOOL!!! i love this school! i have been here most of my school days and i wouldnt leave if someone paid me too. I love the way the teachers are able to have one on one time with a student, I love the size of the school itself i know everyone and everyone knows me and thats how it is with all the students. There are no seperation by 'popularity' everyone hangs out with everyone! I have tried the public schools buti didnt like it! the teachers knew me by 'hey you kid' but a DPA they are always like hey theres '?????' again! i would recommend my school to everyone and beyond!

Desert Pointe Academy 2

Posted May 15, 2006
Although the teachers at this school are decent, the environment of the school is below grade. The structure, technology, and maintenance is very bad. Many students fight at school with little or no discipline. Being that in a regular highschool I was in honors classes, this school provides nothing for an A+ student. Special needs children are in normal classes with regular children, which slows the learning and level of work in classes. I would highly reccomend not enrolling in this school.

Desert Pointe Academy 4

Posted February 17, 2006
- a staff

Posted August 03, 2005

Desert Pointe Academy
7785 W. Peoria Ave, Peoria, AZ  85345
Last modified Desert Pointe Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Desert Pointe Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top