PK-6 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Moon Mountain School 4

Posted February 01, 2014
This is our 8th year at MM with two of our three students having special needs. As is true at all schools you must advocate for your child. We have always been respected at the IEP meetings and our input was given consideration and implemented. As for some teachers and staff members there is drama and pettiness. However, Sue Brown, Principal is amazing and has done a fabulous job transitioning MM in the last 2 years.

Posted January 30, 2014
If you want your child to excel, find another school. Children with any special needs are not well supported here.

Posted April 06, 2012
My 6 year old daughter was bullied terribly in this school. Regardless of what these teachers tell you, it does go on in this school. My daughter is a very loving and caring child. Thats what they say in her new school.Nadaburg Elementary. they love her there. But Moon Mountain made her appear like she was acting out and being mean to other kids. In reality, she was defending herself. Any child would become defensive in this situation. If your child does go to Moon Mountain, talk to them daily about how their day went, and watch for any down moods. Don't let the teachers tell you that your child is mean until you know why he/she is being that was. They might be defending themselves. WATCH YOUR CHILD!

Moon Mountain School 4

Posted April 03, 2012
Overall my satisfaction with Moon Mountain Elementary is above average, yet i am completely satisfied with the teaching curriculum and the availability of the staff, from the principal to the front desks. My best regards to all Moon Mountain staff and students.

Posted August 25, 2010
This school was one of the worst schools I've been to. The students weren't approachable, the teachers were okay, but overall, it wasn't the best experience. But it might have changed (I was at this school three years ago), and please don't let this review stop you from going to this school!

Posted April 07, 2010
It's a very good school that helps prevent bullying and has really smart teachers! Even after school i want to go back to school!!!!

Posted October 28, 2009

Posted July 22, 2009

Posted May 04, 2009
Ever since my daughter started school 3yrs ago she has attended 3 other schools besides moon mountain alhambra kindergaten center,sheely farms elementary and desert view elementary and each time we moved and tried out these other schools we came running right back to moon mountain this school and staff are the best and now i have two more children and we are going to make sure moon mountain is the school all of our children will attend in the future.Also,i would like to say that although i have liked every teacher my daughter has had at m.mountain Mrs.V/kindergarden is the best!

Moon Mountain School 3

Posted January 07, 2009
This school is new to us but, the staff seems very professional. The class size is appropriate and not overloaded. My only issue is the fact that there are very few extracurricular activities available. Some sports or clubs would be a big plus and I do plan on bringing it up at the PTA meeting. No uniforms can be good or bad. Time will tell. I will update when I have a true feel for this school.

Moon Mountain School
13425 N 19th Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85029
Last modified Moon Mountain School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moon Mountain School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top