Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The teachers were great, but the principle actually convinced my daughter to drop out of high school. I've heard stories about multiple students being convinced to drop out by higher staff. I think it's sad, a school system that doesn't encourage students to move forward and keep trying. Even if they are struggling, every student should try to complete high school and get a diploma. Also, the theatre program is not what it used to be.

I can't wait to go back, the teachers and spirit at MV is the best.! I hate my new school I go to now but I will be back at MV before the year is over(: I love MoonValley (:

All three of my children have attended Moon Valley, and all three of my children have been so successful! They have found life long friends and have been mentored by truly caring staff. I could not ask for better teachers to help transition these kids into adulthood.

I love this school so much, most teachers help students in everyway that is possible. Teachers at the school are literally the best; the teachers make learning really fun. I would recommend this school to anyone, but heads up you must work hard at this school!

This school has the best teachers that go the extra mile to help the students achieve!!!! I love this school and I am so glad both my children have attended this school. It is an amazing school with a caring staff!!!!

Great school! Lots of spirit and school involvement as well as great teachers who care about their students and are always available for help.

The staff of teachers are great! You can really tell that everyone who is working here puts a lot of effort into the school.

Great students, great teachers, great administrators!

I'm a freshman football player and so far i love mvhs, noproblem here

I am an alumni from here and well all the teachers are great they encourage you to work hard and are there for you if you need help.

Last modified Moon Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.