Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Nevitt Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 01, 2016
Mrs Moore, Mrs CCorbett And a great principal they have work hard to make sure students succeed

Posted May 01, 2016
Great principal and great teachers specially Mrs Moore and miss Corbett they care about students I am really pleased with all the staff.

Posted November 25, 2014
Nevitt is a very great school. Teacher's are very envolved with the kids as well as the principal. My son attended Nevitt through 5th grade and I was very pleased. I now have a daughter attending kindergarten and she is very happy and learning very well. I highly recommend Nevitt if you are looking for great teachers.

Nevitt Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2014
I love this school, the teachers are so fun and great! The one thing I really disliked was the lack of safety precautions. Too many times they had no idea who picked up my child, its like anyone can walk up? I recommend a signing in and out sheet for the pre k and the kindergarteners

Nevitt Elementary School 3

Posted June 19, 2012
My family is moving to this area and would like to get some current feedback for this school. My grandson will be in kindergarten.

Posted March 01, 2010
My child has been attending Nevitt since kinder and it has been the best experience for her. We have had no problems what so ever!! The teachers at Nevitt are amazing and truly care for their kids. I would absolutely reccommend Nevitt to anyone!

Posted May 04, 2009
I am very happy with this school. My 3 kids have been going here since kinder. I love all the staff especially the teachers and office staff. I have had no complains at all.

Nevitt Elementary School 4

Posted June 04, 2007
I have a kindergarten student and first grader. Their teachers have been great! My only concerns were safety and lack of diversity. There were many bullies at that school and my daughter had a hard time making friends. She thought that if she learned spanish like the other kids, that she would have more friends. Also, parking is a problem. It was very difficult to pick up my kids after school.

Posted August 22, 2005
My three boys are now at Gilliland and only my daughter remains at Nevitt. I think Nevitt is a wonderful place for children to grow and learn. The teachers are hard working and dedicated to our children. The entire staff works together to insure that our children grow in everyway imaginable. They teach self respect and respect for others. My children developed a love for music and now each of my boys play the violen. The school nurse has become my friend and I have seen how she goes out of her way to help students and parents alike. I have always been welcomed on to the Nevitt campus and I have to tell you that I feel that my children could not have become the wonderful people they are now, without the help of each and every staff member at Nevitt School.

Posted August 02, 2005
This school was a great asset to my daughter. I was involved 100% in every aspect of her education. They encouraged me to visit and help out in the classroom and the teachers seemed to give more then I would have expected. By being there before and after school, sometime until six or six thirty to meet with me. I am very happy with our experience at Nevitt.

Nevitt Elementary School
4525 E St Anne, Phoenix, AZ  85042
Last modified Nevitt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.