Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Great principal and great teachers specially Mrs Moore and miss Corbett they care about students I am really pleased with all the staff.

Nevitt is a very great school. Teacher's are very envolved with the kids as well as the principal. My son attended Nevitt through 5th grade and I was very pleased. I now have a daughter attending kindergarten and she is very happy and learning very well. I highly recommend Nevitt if you are looking for great teachers.

I love this school, the teachers are so fun and great! The one thing I really disliked was the lack of safety precautions. Too many times they had no idea who picked up my child, its like anyone can walk up? I recommend a signing in and out sheet for the pre k and the kindergarteners

My family is moving to this area and would like to get some current feedback for this school. My grandson will be in kindergarten.

My child has been attending Nevitt since kinder and it has been the best experience for her. We have had no problems what so ever!! The teachers at Nevitt are amazing and truly care for their kids. I would absolutely reccommend Nevitt to anyone!

I am very happy with this school. My 3 kids have been going here since kinder. I love all the staff especially the teachers and office staff. I have had no complains at all.

I have a kindergarten student and first grader. Their teachers have been great! My only concerns were safety and lack of diversity. There were many bullies at that school and my daughter had a hard time making friends. She thought that if she learned spanish like the other kids, that she would have more friends. Also, parking is a problem. It was very difficult to pick up my kids after school.

Last modified Nevitt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.