School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

To work for a school where students, parents, teachers, and the entire staff work together is truly a blessing. Our school staff has always dedicated themselves to the students. We welcome anyone who is willing to work with us as a TEAM!
December 17, 2011

Bad
Good

Posted January 04, 2015
This school has zero tolerance to bad behavior. It provides a safe learning environment that my son has thrived at since we brought him here. We wish we would have started him here since kindergarten instead of the public school system.

Posted May 23, 2014
I am so grateful to have this school available to my daughter. It has been a wonderful experience with the administration and the teaching staff. The classroom sizes (students) are small enough that all the kids get the attention they need and any issues are resolved quickly. I would definitely recommend this school to any parent looking for a great education in a safe and friendly environment.

New World Educational Center 1

Posted January 06, 2014
The teachers are great but the princables are bad.They called my son a horrable student get better princeables. Also there are alot if drug use and use spirutal stuff in the restroom >:(

Posted August 05, 2013
I LOVE NWEC . I ATTENDED NWEC AS A STUDENT MYSELF YRS AGO NOW MY DAUGHTER ATTENDS , THIS IS GOING ON THE 4TH YR NOW, I WOULD LOVE FOR ALL MY CHILDREN TO ATTEND NWEC . I LOVE THE ONE ON ONE THE TIME THE TEACHERS TAKE WITH THEIR STUDENTS AND THE WARMTH YOU FEEL JUS BEING THERE....

Posted July 15, 2013
Because of the small school environment, my son who is very quiet has functioned exceedingly well. He is comfortable inside or outside of the classroom. His teachers are personable and truly care about his performance. I thank them all from my heart.

Posted May 13, 2013
Having my daughter at this school has been one of the best decisions I have made. The class size's are small so kids don't tend to fall thru the cracks. Its a friendly and fun learning environment.

New World Educational Center 4

Posted December 18, 2012
Such a welcoming school! There is never a day where a teacher or staff member won't welcome you with a friendly greeting and warm smile. The environment is so inviting and it is really amazing how involved everyone is in trying to make your 12 school years a success. It is truly amazing how this little school can make such a big impact on your life!

Posted December 07, 2012
I LOVE working at this school. We are truly a family here at NWEC!! It makes me feel good when a parent tells me that we are special and make a difference it their child's life :)

New World Educational Center 4

Posted November 14, 2012
My Son started going to New World last year in 2nd grade. He wasnt thriving at the public school he was at. Now he LOVES his school and gets the attention he needs because of smaller class size and caring teachers!!

Posted November 09, 2012
I switched my daughter to this school from another well known online school. This is her last year of high school and though most of the time she is working from home virtually, I wanted her to be able to get the one on one, face to face help from her teachers when she needed it. This is the only online school in Arizona that also offers this choice. When she is struggling with something I have the option of brining her to the school to help help from a certified teacher. She is happy and so am I!

New World Educational Center
5818 N. 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ  85014
Last modified New World Educational Center is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.