Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Posted April 19, 2012
Great School! My children is not just a number like the the public school they use to attend.

Posted April 19, 2011
NOW ENROLLING K-12th grade Free School Bus Free Lunch Free Breakfast Great Athletic Dept Performing Plus

NFL Yet College Prep Academy 4

Posted February 04, 2011
Great school!. Wonderful school!. This school attends my son's needs. My son is prepared to next level. Thanks NFL YET.

Posted February 03, 2011
The Espiritu District (NFL YET Academy, Reyes Maria Ruiz Leadership Academy, and Esperanza Montessori Academy) is a wounderful school system. I have children at all 3 schools, which is located on 1 campus. It is a family like atmosphere and the teachers and principals are exceptional. Keep up the great work!!!

NFL Yet College Prep Academy 2

Posted December 26, 2010
This is a terrible school.I don't suggest it at. For one,the teachers are okay,but don't teach us enough. We eat outside,as there is no cafeteria. No one enforces the bullying rule. The bathrooms are locked,due to writing on the walls. I plan on transferring next school year.

NFL Yet College Prep Academy 1

Posted June 07, 2010
This school isn't cool. They receive funding from the NFL, yet they don't have a cafeteria for the students. They have to eat outside in the and in the summer it's 112 degrees. Sometimes they run out of lunch and some classes don't get to eat. This is insane! My niece has been in this school since kindergarten and they keep promising a cafeteria and as of now it hasn't happened. My niece is in 12th grade now! Don't send your children to this school.

Posted January 11, 2008
this school is cool every one is more together like a community

Posted March 15, 2007
My daughter has done exceptionally well. She is a third-grader who reads and writes above average, and her Math has improved greatly this year. She has attended the school since Kinder, and I am very happy with her education.

NFL Yet College Prep Academy 1

Posted March 08, 2007
School has an outstanding Music program Mr Diaz is very dedicated. Academics are substandard and do not prepare students for success in higher education. There is a lack of focus of were money is spent in developing the curriculum. it should be college level for the college prep. I withdrew my children when they finished the 8th grade because of the lack of focus on academics.

NFL Yet College Prep Academy 2

Posted September 19, 2006
I have children in 1st and 4th grade, there are too many students per classroom.

NFL Yet College Prep Academy
4848 South 2nd Street, Phoenix, AZ  85040
Last modified NFL Yet College Prep Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
NFL Yet College Prep Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top