Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted January 05, 2016
Im actually in IB diploma program so yeah ! i get a lot of homework.

Posted January 05, 2016
Joined in for my sophomore year its been a great place, the teachers are friendly and it was FUN !! :)

North High School 5

Posted April 17, 2013
North High is one of the highschools i been attending so far , since my fresh mean im a student of 2014 . North High has such as fun activites and gropus , many teachers that are helpful for there students . (:

Posted July 30, 2008
As a substitute teacher 20006-07, I found North High to be a favorite school. The teachers are dedicated, hold high expectations, and enjoy their students, which reflects in student work and behavior

North High School 5

Posted May 13, 2008
the IB program is great and the extra curricular activities are great. The teachers really want to teach

Posted September 12, 2007
The IB program at North is great for sudents who are overachievers, hard workers, and like a challenge. The overall school is also, very nice.

Posted April 12, 2007
I went to North High and I can honestly say that I learned very much! I not only learned the curriculum but I learned how to be the most productive, working adult that I can be. Thanks to the wonderful teachers at North High!

Posted September 19, 2006
I think North has very good teachers, my sons teachers cared about my son and encouraged and pushed my son to succeed. I think North has a great security dept and the officers on site are very involved with the kids on campus. My son was in football, and I was very involved in the booster club and I really believe that the parent involvement is below standard, and I don't think there is enough parent involvement.

North High School 3

Posted April 19, 2006
IB program has good intentions but is dragged down by lenient admission standards.

Posted September 30, 2005
Great school! The staff is patient and experienced and a large variety of extracurricular activities exist.

1101 East Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ  85014
Last modified North High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.