Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

Im actually in IB diploma program so yeah ! i get a lot of homework.

Joined in for my sophomore year its been a great place, the teachers are friendly and it was FUN !! :)

North High is one of the highschools i been attending so far , since my fresh mean im a student of 2014 . North High has such as fun activites and gropus , many teachers that are helpful for there students . (:

As a substitute teacher 20006-07, I found North High to be a favorite school. The teachers are dedicated, hold high expectations, and enjoy their students, which reflects in student work and behavior

the IB program is great and the extra curricular activities are great. The teachers really want to teach

The IB program at North is great for sudents who are overachievers, hard workers, and like a challenge. The overall school is also, very nice.

I went to North High and I can honestly say that I learned very much! I not only learned the curriculum but I learned how to be the most productive, working adult that I can be. Thanks to the wonderful teachers at North High!

I think North has very good teachers, my sons teachers cared about my son and encouraged and pushed my son to succeed. I think North has a great security dept and the officers on site are very involved with the kids on campus. My son was in football, and I was very involved in the booster club and I really believe that the parent involvement is below standard, and I don't think there is enough parent involvement.

Last modified North High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.