Public charter
Phoenix, AZ
After care: No

Crestview College Preparatory High School 1

Posted December 18, 2014
The principal only cars about the money the more students she can have in the school the more money they get. Some of the students are 19-20 years old with 3-6 credits. Lots of drugs being used by students in the bathrooms or outside the building. Students come and go whenever they want some never go into a classroom all day.

Posted July 03, 2014
A+ school! Teachers and staff all care about students and helping them achieve their academic goals. I would reccomend this school to anyone.

Posted July 03, 2014
A+ school! The teachers and staff all care about the students and helping them achieve their academic goals. I would reccomend this school to anyone.

Posted July 03, 2014
I enjoy going to crestview because teachers are always open to help, and the principal is open to new suggestions to make the cummunity better.

Posted June 26, 2014
I liked the fact that the teachers are cool and very helpful, they always made time for me when I needed it. The small school setting made it possible for me to feel like they really cared about me and really knew me. I would recommend Crestview to both parents and students if they were looking for a small school that challenges them.

Posted June 24, 2014
Crestview is a really good school. All the teachers make sure the students understand what they're teaching. I like how its small and everybody knows each other unlike bigger schools.

Posted June 24, 2014
ccp was school that has great teachers and they care about their students and what goes on in the classroom. This school is excellent and i would sent any student to crestview

Posted April 30, 2014
I have been a teacher at Crestview for almost four years and it has been the most positive teaching experience that I have had in my twenty plus years of teaching. Our staff emphasizes our school s core values of Community, Integrity, and Principle on a daily basis through instruction and daily interactions with the students. In addition to the core values, we emphasize and provide the students with the necessary tools to succeed academically and in life. I have never worked with a more dedicated staff that genuinely cares about their students and their student s success. Crestview has smaller class sizes which enables the teachers to get to know all of their students and their student s strengths and weaknesses. If a student is struggling, we are able to give them one-on-one teaching and tutoring(before and after school). For those students who are more advanced, we are able to provide more rigorous and challenging opportunities through dual enrollment for college credit. But like any school, we have our challenges and we realize there is always room for growth and accept all of these challenges head on so we can improve. I extremely proud to be part of Crestview.

Posted April 29, 2014
Having taught in both traditional and non-traditional school environments, I can say that the program at Crestview College Preparatory is definitely unique. The program is very goal-oriented and the possibility exists for students to tailor their school experience to their individual needs. Students who are craving a rigorous pace can find it here, and extra help or instructional time is available for students who may need it. Another thing that is unique about the Crestview Program is the ability to go from middle school (7th and 8th) through high school in the same school program. Students who are struggling in traditional environments and students who are on a faster track and want to get ahead can BOTH benefit from the smaller class sizes. If one had to sum up Crestview College Prep in one word, that word would be opportunity.

Posted April 28, 2014
CCP is dedicated to the academic achievement of those students who struggle with a traditional scholastic setting. From the Administration on down, helping students realize their potential and focus on long term educational goals is the lifeblood of what occurs on a daily basis. Working with the non-traditional student, Crestview's dedication to parents, the community and the individual, creates a well rounded student capable of facing the difficult challenges of the world around them, making them a superior choice when searching for an alternative education environment to the large campus monoliths where students can feel more like a number than a person. Crestview's individual attention to each student fosters a learning environment where students can excel to heights not achieved before. Crestview is a home where students are know by their name, not their number and there is a true belief by all stakeholders that every student can be a success story.

Crestview College Preparatory High School
2616 East Greenway, Phoenix, AZ  85032
Last modified Crestview College Preparatory High School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12
Crestview College Preparatory High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top