K-6 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Ocotillo School 5

Posted November 06, 2005
My kids been learning at Ocotillo since they were in Pre School. It makes me so happy when they come home telling me all about their school day. I remember one time, my son told me 'Mommy, guess what? Today I'm student of week!' He was so happy. (You have to work hard and have good behavior for student of the week.)My other son, neer gotten an A+ in anything, and when he got straight A's in six grade, I was so proud of him. He said that 'My teacher helped me so much. I knew he was acting strict for a mean reason. He was acting like to show me that joking around doesn't get me anywhere.' Both my sons had made me so happy, thanks to Ocotillo school. They make me so blessed, that I want to go back to school again, but this time a Ocotillo School!

Ocotillo School
3225 W Ocotillo Rd, Phoenix, AZ  85017
Last modified Ocotillo School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ocotillo School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top